dudevillaisnice

4 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Despite taking good followings all over the country I think Evertons away support is piss poor!! One song?? 

We don't have many but I have never heard them sing anything other than Everton Everton.

Not the loudest but as you pointed out they travel very well regardless of form. Great club and good fans.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Could get as far as 5th but I think they will get 6th.

Dont see them finishing above Liverpool or Spurs.  For me its between them and Leicester for 7th spot. But maybe I am underestimating them

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Dont see them finishing above Liverpool or Spurs.  For me its between them and Leicester for 7th spot. But maybe I am underestimating them

They just need another striker imo. They are just as strong as Liverpool. 

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

yeah defensively miles better than Liverpool. get a 15 goal a season striker and they finish over them

They set up more defensively than Liverpool dont they. In terms of creativity Liverpool are in a different league

not really Liverpool have 2 attacking threats in Salah and Mane. After that not much else. Everton have Sigurdsson and Rooney and with a finished will be a better team

Liverpool really arent that great if you get past the media hype

• Like 1

9 hours ago, villakram said:

They have a real shot at taking out Spurs unless they can sort out their Wembley issue pronto!

Arsenal and pool have clear issues too. Lots for Everton to aim for this season.

Yep, they have it in them to take Spurs out. That Everton team is very good. 

5 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

He played well last night. He's a great addition imo, but they need a top striker in. 

He's made a good start I agree but I don't think his body will last the season. In fact he hobbled off yesterday

17 hours ago, Zatman said:

KOeman really is the biggest strength they have. a mistake from a rookie cost them 3 points but they looked solid

Did they?

They got absolutely dominated by 10 men and could have lost by 3 or 4 if City had their shooting boots on.

If City and pep are as shit as you say they are then surely that's anything but solid?

(FWIW I think Everton will do well this season, I just wasn't particularly impressed with them last night despite the point)

Â