dudevillaisnice

Personally I think he does a very good job on a shoe string budget. You can't keep shopping at the end of the market he does (with the exception of Fellani) and expect to keep producing the goods. I'd be very interested to see what he could achieve with more resources, for instance if he had been our manager the last 4 years and spent what O'Neill spent.

That said there is in my view something amiss with their pre-season preparations because its happening time and time again, they start the season off by under achieving. Although to be fair they have been a little unlucky at times and should have more points than they do right now.

wonder what odds you would get on both merseyside clubs being relegated.

Everton are 20-1 to be relegated and Liverpool are 50-1 so you'd expect 1070-1 if you got those in an accumulator.

Which makes my odds of 1,000,000-1 seem very generous. So stick your £500 on. If Liverpool and Everton both go down you will have enough money to buy yourself a Premiership club!

If Liverpool and Everton both go down you will have enough money to buy yourself a Premiership club!

don't the bookies have a cap on what they pay out , regardless of the odds / amount put on it ?

though of course Rev is an unlicensed Bookie :winkold:

everton will get beaten by the blosers thats for sure. but again poor start for them. realistically you want to play them early in the season as they dont start playing until about october, november time. someone needs to tell the season starts in august :)

It was said on SSN that Everton are in talks with 3 different buyers for the club, I wonder if one of them is the Chinese guy who was going to buy Liverpool.

It'd completely crack me up if one of the Plop "Bidders" decided, enough, and bought Everton.

I'd spend some serious fun time reading RAWK for that

Â