dudevillaisnice

Well Saha's injured tbf.

Beckford simply isn't good enough for this level.

saha came off the bench against us and caused absolute havoc for about 20 minutes. the only contribution i remember beckford making was getting crudely hacked down by dunney.

He's shite.

Adds nothing to them at all - not cut out for this level. Championship at the very, very best.

The Liverpool fans must have given him a good rating on Football Manager so Everton would sign the useless shit. ;)

Aren't the main guys behind FM Everton fans?

I know it's still very early, but Everton are now bottom of the league..

Why do they always start seasons so badly? Why will Moyes refuse to buy a good striker?

Everton will still finish top half, but it's not looking very good for them at the moment; they just can't score goals.

Their next three games are SHA and Spurs away and Liverpool at home.

Both Merseyteams are so dire at the minute that'll probably be 0-0 and I wouldn't back them to win at either SHA or Spurs so they could be in real trouble in a months time.

I think I've seen enough to confirm what I've always suspected, Beckford simply isn't good enough at this level. They need to try and ship him out at the first chance they get although I guess he won't be in any rush to take a step down having just arrived in the Premier League. He could prove an expensive mistake even on a free.

Saha remains their best striker but his injury record is such he can never be depended upon and neither can any of their other strikers thus their current problem.

The rest of the side is pretty good I think so there isn't too much wrong its just at the moment if Cahill doesn't score Everton don't.

They are extremely reliant on Cahill.

And they are very lucky to be going into their next run of games with Fellaini available. He should have got a 3 match ban for that elbow, and I'm very surprised the FA haven't handed him a ban for it regardless that the referee missed it.

Â