dudevillaisnice

• 2 weeks later...

"Moyes has resigned rumours" pop up quite often. As his presence there proves, they are always bollocks.

Wonder why these rumours always come about? I know the board must be fairly difficult, and they aren't doing too well at the moment, but Everton would fall apart with Moyes.

• 2 weeks later...

Pienaar just rejected personal terms with Chelsea.

He was probably offended that they didn't guarantee he'd be their star player.. I really don't think he's as good as he thinks he is.

Apparently now looking likely to sign a pre-contract with Inter and leave on a free at the end of the season. Wonder what Everton fans think of this.. will they be happy they get him til the end of the season? Or would they rather Moyes had the 3m or so that Chelsea supposedly offered?

Pienaar isn't even Everton's best player!!

I'd take Baines, Arteta, Fellaini, Jagielka all over Pienaar. Maybe even Cahill as well. It's a shame for Everton, to be losing Pienaar. I think it'll the a case of 'it isn't always greener on the other side' for him after leaving Everton.

And Coleman's emergence is very similar to that of Albrighton's. Both of them arguably should have had playing time well before they did and both of them have hugely benefited from a player leaving the club it looks like.

Milner leaving and Albrighton stepping in

Gosling leaving and Coleman stepping in (Coleman looks far better than Gosling)

I thought he was a RB anyway?

Pienaar isn't even Everton's best player!!

I'd take Baines, Arteta, Fellaini, Jagielka all over Pienaar. Maybe even Cahill as well. It's a shame for Everton, to be losing Pienaar. I think it'll be a case of 'it isn't always greener on the other side' for him after leaving Everton.

And Colemans emergence is very similar to that of Albrightons. Both of them arguably should have had playing time well before they did and both of them have hugely benefited from a player leaving the club it looks like.

Milner leaving and Albrighton stepping in

Gosling leaving and Coleman stepping in (Coleman looks far better than Gosling)

I thought he was a RB anyway?

Baines is Everton's best player at the moment. Pretty good defensively, but what he offers going forward is probably more than the likes of Evra, Clichy and Cole do. Granted, he's crossing to Tim Cahill, but he's got 7 assists this year, that's more than Fabregas, Rooney, Carroll, Davies, van der Vaart...

Baines is Everton's best player at the moment. Pretty good defensively, but what he offers going forward is probably more than the likes of Evra, Clichy and Cole do. Granted, he's crossing to Tim Cahill, but he's got 7 assists this year, that's more than Fabregas, Rooney, Carroll, Davies, van der Vaart...

Fellaini is our best player. But he is inconsistent. On his day, unplayable.

Players of season for us: Distin, Baines, Cahill.

Disappointments of the season: Jagielka, Arteta.

Â