dudevillaisnice

Fellaini is a dirty ****. I dont care whether you want to get into a debate, a debate is where you can actually back up your idea to disprove the other. I'd say he's got his elbow in someones face 9 games out of 10. I think you might do well to step back and see both parts to an argument involving Everton... Granted I've not read every post of yours however a quick glance over the past few pages and its how Everton were robbed by the ref against Wolves, then poor Everton are getting kicked and referees arent doing anything about it... etc.

You've got some nasty, horrid little **** in your squad who do more than a good job of kicking other players - Fellaini & Cahill are just two of those. I believe you get what you get because teams know they're in for a physical, aggressive game against you lot so give it back given the chance. Trouble is, you've got a team who can give it, but clearly can't take it.

I've backed it up. I've been every game he's played for us. I've seen all the highlights, MOTD, Footy First, you name it, I watch. Who's to say I don't step back and see both sides?? Just because I disagree with the other side doesn't mean I don't see it. I've readily admitted when we've done wrong. I've already said I believe Cahill is a dirty player, many times in the past actually. He's also dirtier than Fellaini. For every "elbow", which is obviously 9 out of every 10 games, he gets a lot of red cards and charges by the FA doesn't he? Yeah, he's had precisely none. Cahill, meanwhile, he's had a fair few red cards.

I think you'll find our players do get up and dust themselves down. I'm sure your not aware of the amount of times a lot of our players have played on with knocks and injuries because they actually want to carry on playing. There comes a point though that the tackles that hit them are causing injuries. Neville bad tackle by Pantsil/Etuhu (cant actually remember which), Pienaar bad tackle by Mokoena, Anichebe bad tackle by Nolan.

I didn't say we were robbed by Wolves, I said the referee was a disgrace for BOTH teams. Our first goal, should of been a penalty, then should of been a foul before we scored. Their goal should of never got through as it was a foul on Heitinga. This all plus all the other shite decisions he made had both sets of fans giving him abuse.

I didn't come on here and stick around to get in arguments but it's always likely when you're on an opposition forum so I expect it but I don't want it to be I'm only ever posting on this when it's an argument, so I'm stopping.

I think you'll find our players do get up and dust themselves down. I'm sure your not aware of the amount of times a lot of our players have played on with knocks and injuries because they actually want to carry on playing. There comes a point though that the tackles that hit them are causing injuries. Neville bad tackle by Pantsil/Etuhu (cant actually remember which), Pienaar bad tackle by Mokoena, Anichebe bad tackle by Nolan.

And theres the problem.

And theres the problem.

They don't all play on with knocks though. There came a point when they had to or we'd of been playing the youth team. That's what I meant. They came off with a knock before but when we were down with numbers they wanted to carry on playing or we'd of been down to kids.

Anyway, I'm done.

I've got to agree with the people that are saying it's not 'bad luck' anymore.

First of all I've got to say it was unlucky but this seems to be the third season in a row when Everton players have been injured for a long period and it is no coincidence now IMO.

Either that or you have a lot of very injury prone players.

• 2 weeks later...

How did the ref not send Fellaini off and how did he not give a penalty when Coleman took out Nolan in the box. That also should have been a red card aswell.

I don't see why refs are so lenient on Fellaini, I'd send him of nearly every match if I was a ref.

He's one of my most hated players with ease. Could do with some robust tackles at about knee height coming his way.

As for Everton, I really don't think it's any different to their usual slow start. I remember hearing somewhere that they actually do it on purpose fitness wise to have an edge at the end of the season or something, not sure I believe it but hey ho. This season is only different because they've been particularly unlucky, their match against us for instance they should have romped away with, unfortunately for them our backs to the wall stuff worked and nothing fell for them.

They'll do their normal thing soon enough and start winning more than they lose.

Another elbow assault from Fellaini this weekend I see.

Certainly was. A bold statement coming but surely it is just something natural that comes when he is jumping or tussling for a ball because nobody can be that stupid to just throw elbows at opposition players.

Another elbow assault from Fellaini this weekend I see.

Certainly was. A bold statement coming but surely it is just something natural that comes when he is jumping or tussling for a ball because nobody can be that stupid to just throw elbows at opposition players.

Nothing natural about what he did on Saturday unless you've a natural desire to hurt people.

Love everton's hopeless starts to every season, i really really don't like them as a team; dirty, sly, cheating pricks. You've also got to question Moyes constantly picking midfielders like Cahill/Fellaini or the likes of Beckford ahead of Yakubu/Saha to start up front. no wonder they can't hit a barn door.

Â