Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

I don't understand this ''darren bent is not a good player, all he is good at is scoring goals''. Thats the whole point of football, to score goals. All the Brazilian Ronaldo ever did was score goals.

no it isnt

he used to eat pies and **** ladyboys

Bent = Ronaldo?

you need to watch this:

Ronaldo is, IMO, the greatest player of all time.

If you don't have the intelligence to understand my point, I can't be bothered to conversate with you.

*converse. :winkold:

Stu_the_Villan has Darren bent's song in his sig. (I think)

Bent is a goalmachine. And I'm **** glad we've got him. All i'll say is we'll miss him when he's gone.

Bent is a goalmachine. And I'm **** glad we've got him. All i'll say is we'll miss him when he's gone.

how do you know he won't stay here for the rest of his career? i certainly wouldn't bet against it

how do you know he won't stay here for the rest of his career? i certainly wouldn't bet against it

Me neither. DB and AV are a perfect match imo. DB has never been considered glamourous like say Torres or Drogba, he's just a brilliant, reliable goal scorer. We will love him for his goals and he will love the chance to be one of our star players.

Me neither. DB and AV are a perfect match imo. DB has never been considered glamourous like say Torres or Drogba, he's just a brilliant, reliable goal scorer. We will love him for his goals and he will love the chance to be one of our star players.

agreed entirely

I don't understand this ''darren bent is not a good player, all he is good at is scoring goals''. Thats the whole point of football, to score goals. All the Brazilian Ronaldo ever did was score goals.

no it isnt

he used to eat pies and **** ladyboys

Bent = Ronaldo?

you need to watch this:

Ronaldo is, IMO, the greatest player of all time.

If you don't have the intelligence to understand my point, I can't be bothered to conversate with you.

*converse. :winkold:

:lol: Quality!

Aston Villa boss Gerard Houllier has backed Darren Bent to become a key part of England's Euro 2012 campaign.

The Frenchman was delighted with the striker's performance as he helped Villa towards safety with the first goal in a 2-1 victory over West Ham on Saturday.

Bent bagged his sixth goal in 11 games at Upton Park since his arrival from Sunderland in January.

And Houllier believes he is capable of producing the same kind of stats at international level, if he is given more playing time.

Bent has scored three goals in nine games for his country including a goal for England in their European Championships qualifying victory against Wales.

Wise words :

The Villa boss said: "I think he will step up now. He is gradually now providing international performances.

"I always think there are three levels. There is Premier League level, international level and world class.

"The first aim is to be a regular international. He's improved and Fabio Capello probably saw that."

Houllier is adamant that Bent has been value for money as the likes of Fernando Torres and Edin Dzeko have all struggled to establish themselves after big money January moves.

"He came to the club and gave us all a lift. It was important to take someone who knew the English game. We knew exactly what we were expecting from him," he said.

"His work-rate is phenomenal. His movement is fantastic. He's not only a good player but a good lad as well.

"I probably (rate him higher) than many people because he's not spectacular but he's so clinical in his finish.

"The one I liken him to, who was a lethal finisher as well, is Robbie Fowler. He was clinical like that. Instinctive. Every single training, he scores."

http://tinyurl.com/3ln67vn

Â