Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

If we can get a partner for him that complements him - he can get even more!

I thought 2nd half V Newcastle him & Gabby were starting to look a threat, until Gabs got injured.

Having had no pres-season & a multitude of injuries Mr Agbonlahor has looked a wee bit woeful at times.

Let's hope for a better one next season!

I don't understand this ''darren bent is not a good player, all he is good at is scoring goals''. Thats the whole point of football, to score goals. All the Brazilian Ronaldo ever did was score goals.

no it isnt

he used to eat pies and **** ladyboys

:lol: I mean't on the pitch. Ronaldo wasn't known for his link up play and assissts, he just put the ball in the back of the net very often, just like Bent does. Whereas players like Messi and Ronaldo do get almost as many assissts as goals, do link up with teammates and do as much work outside the box as they do inside.

:lol: I mean't on the pitch. Ronaldo wasn't known for his link up play and assissts, he just put the ball in the back of the net very often, just like Bent does. Whereas players like Messi and Ronaldo do get almost as many assissts as goals, do link up with teammates and do as much work outside the box as they do inside.

jesus... seriously?!?!

ronaldo was an absolute animal, he could pick the ball up deep and do magical things with it. he had tonnes of pace, and more technical skill than most. to say he didnt do much other than score is absolutely insane

He is the main reason we are now all but safe. Not just his goals but his running causes real problems for the opposition and gives our other attacking players more space.

I said it when we signed him and I'll say it again - ballsy move by Lerner to bring him in and has made the difference between a salvaged season and a disasterous one.

Im full on in love with Darren Bent. Should have scored 3 today from where I was sat - the one that got dissallowed (was it disallowed legitimately, looked fine from my seat but that was opposite side of ground), the one he scored + the one he fluffed.

Love him.

I don't understand this ''darren bent is not a good player, all he is good at is scoring goals''. Thats the whole point of football, to score goals. All the Brazilian Ronaldo ever did was score goals.

no it isnt

he used to eat pies and **** ladyboys

Bent = Ronaldo?

you need to watch this:

Ronaldo is, IMO, the greatest player of all time.

A former Villa striker, Juan Pablo Angel, tweeted this earlier today: "Massive result for @AVFC today!GA goal couldn't come at a better time. Up the villa!". Nice to see he still cares for this club.

Â