Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

His been turning up to training late, showing a lack of respect for the younger players in the team and is not training well..

Not going to say where i found this out but all true

Bollocks!!!

His been turning up to training late, showing a lack of respect for the younger players in the team and is not training well..

Not to mention nibbling other players birds

Well that's me convinced.

How many games has he played? Could the real reason as to why he is not getting a game down to his contract?

Is it at all possible that if he plays another game we will have to pay Sunderland £Xmillion more? Much like what happened to Curtis Davis.

to be fair, if the source of information cant be released, then it shouldnt be believed, otherwise its a dangerous rumour

The reason being, it is horse shit.

More the argument as a whole rather than certain posts made.

Mmmm, ok. Not having a dig or anything but if i have said something to upset you then i apologize and hope we are ready to do battle once again. :cheers:

Mmmm, ok. Not having a dig or anything but if i have said something to upset you then i apologize and hope we are ready to do battle once again. :cheers:

It's a message board mate. Anyone who takes things serious shouldn't post on one... Let battle commence. :mrgreen:

I think if we were to sell Bent it would be a big mistake. I can only see the team around us wanting him and they won't pay a big fee. It's wrong yo say him and benteke can't play together when they plated about an hour together! It would also be very nieve for Lambert to judge off this. I'm hopeful he'll give bent a fair chance, his goals kept us up the last 2 seasons. He scored foals for Ipswich, Charlton and Sunderland, they didn't have the best wingers to give him service. I'm hoping it's a smart move by Lambert by challenging bent to earn his place back.

I think if we were to sell Bent it would be a big mistake. I can only see the team around us wanting him and they won't pay a big fee. It's wrong yo say him and benteke can't play together when they plated about an hour together! It would also be very nieve for Lambert to judge off this. I'm hopeful he'll give bent a fair chance, his goals kept us up the last 2 seasons. He scored foals for Ipswich, Charlton and Sunderland, they didn't have the best wingers to give him service. I'm hoping it's a smart move by Lambert by challenging bent to earn his place back.

Again why are people not getting this, when Bent has played this season and forever he doesn't do enough, he never ever has! He doesn't do anything, doesn't win any headers, cannot pass or cross, doesn't work hard at closing people down, doesn't track back. He's like playing with 10 men, score a goal great, but we start every single game with 10 men if he starts.

Its not wrong to say they cannot play together? Have you seen them train, or play practice matches together everyday in training?

If we were safe in mid table i'd say Bent would be given then opportunity to win his place back, we cannot afford that luxury currently though..

Again why are people not getting this, when Bent has played this season and forever he doesn't do enough, he never ever has! He doesn't do anything, doesn't win any headers, cannot pass or cross, doesn't work hard at closing people down, doesn't track back. He's like playing with 10 men, score a goal great, but we start every single game with 10 men if he starts.

Its not wrong to say they cannot play together? Have you seen them train, or play practice matches together everyday in training?

If we were safe in mid table i'd say Bent would be given then opportunity to win his place back, we cannot afford that luxury currently though..

Spot on

Bent is off in January as soon as we get a half decent offer

Spot on

Bent is off in January as soon as we get a half decent offer

...from a club attractive enough to Bent and that are willing to pay him £60.000-80.000 a week. There really aren't that many of those clubs around

Â