Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Think people are overeacting to this a bit. If the right team is picked - Wel be fine or should be.

Gabby up top, and a winger on the wing is, for me, a better combo than Bent up top and Gabby on the wing - WHEN PLAYING MCLIESH's TACTICS I STRESS!!

I cant think of many games - Norwich (h) for example where his goals have been critical to the points won, and dont think hes as important (playing in this system which isnt going to change) as people make out.

As for the Euros, I couldnt give a shit.

Heskey will be in the starting XI.

Think people are overeacting to this a bit. If the right team is picked - Wel be fine or should be.

Gabby up top, and a winger on the wing is, for me, a better combo than Bent up top and Gabby on the wing - WHEN PLAYING MCLIESH's TACTICS I STRESS!!

I cant think of many games - Norwich (h) for example where his goals have been critical to the points won, and dont think hes as important (playing in this system which isnt going to change) as people make out.

Well that may be the case. If so, then hopefully hel perform to his best and the crowd support him.

Yes. Andreas Weimann is banging in hat-tricks for the stiffs but McFucktard will pick the one striker who is totally incapable of a goal. Nine goals in three years.

I like Bent but how many chances and one on ones does he create for himself and actually score? Not that many, he is more than feed off scraps in the area and sheer opportunistic laid on a plate style striker which is not to be sniffed out but......the only players capable of supplying Bent are:

Nzogbia: Either too selfish on the ball and giving away to easily or dropped because he's pissed of Eck. Occasionally makes a goal for Bent but not many.

Gabby: His blistering form has been replaced by injury and poor form, he can't be relied on at the moment although hopefully that will change - we really haven't got time to carry him which we will continue to do until he is fit.

Albrighton: Mainly a headless chicken this season who doesn't offer that much at all.

Bannan: A central midfield supply line? Yeah right not under Ginger Balls.

How many times do we rely on Cuellar, Hutton and Warnock to put crosses in? It's hilarious considering the amount of attackers we play.

Be nice to see Weimann start though alongside Ireland and Zog, Eck has to let players play and stop **** making them into scared little children.

I like Bent but how many chances and one on ones does he create for himself and actually score? Not that many, he is more than feed off scraps in the area and sheer opportunistic laid on a plate style striker which is not to be sniffed out but......the only players capable of supplying Bent are:

Nzogbia: Either too selfish on the ball and giving away to easily or dropped because he's pissed of Eck. Occasionally makes a goal for Bent but not many.

Gabby: His blistering form has been replaced by injury and poor form, he can't be relied on at the moment although hopefully that will change - we really haven't got time to carry him which we will continue to do until he is fit.

Albrighton: Mainly a headless chicken this season who doesn't offer that much at all.

Bannan: A central midfield supply line? Yeah right not under Ginger Balls.

How many times do we rely on Cuellar, Hutton and Warnock to put crosses in? It's hilarious considering the amount of attackers we play.

Be nice to see Weimann start though alongside Ireland and Zog, Eck has to let players play and stop **** making them into scared little children.

Tell you why our wide players are not getting in enough crosses; because they are too knackered from chasing back and having to help our inadequate full backs defend!

There's only one side I can see being played now...

----------------Given------------------

-Hutton--Collins--Cellular--Warnock

-----------Petrov----Gardner---------

-Albrighton----Ireland------N'Zogbia

-----------------Gabby----------------

Unless he keeps Charles on the bench, plays Gabby out wide and Heskey upfront.. which is entirely possible... ****.

I hope King Carlos is fully charged or we will be fooked! :shock:

There's only one side I can see being played now...

----------------Given------------------

-Hutton--Collins--Cellular--Warnock

-----------Petrov----Gardner---------

-Albrighton----Ireland------N'Zogbia

-----------------Gabby----------------

Unless he keeps Charles on the bench, plays Gabby out wide and Heskey upfront.. which is entirely possible... ****.

I hope King Carlos is fully charged or we will be fooked! :shock:

Lets face it he'd be unbeatable at set pieces

Unlimited air time

^Budum tss :lol:

To emphasise your point, which is a solid one, I'll add that Gabby assisted both Bent's goals against Norwich and scored one of his own, in a game we won by one goal. Under McLeish's tactics, Bent is, in theory, not irreplaceable.

However, I disagree with your bottom line that we won't miss him. I think Gabby's either too injured or too demoralised to recapture his form, Heskey will start despite not being good enough, and Ireland/Zog are in the doghouse despite being our main recent creative force besides Keane.

Â