Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

That's Bent on the picture for sure, I remember the bag pack from pre-season, Grealish had one as well!  

Do you think as part of some crazy scheme, in order to make a profit, the company MADE MORE THAN TWO BLACK BAGS?

It looks like Bent from the back and he has the very same backpack so it's 99% him, doesn't mean he was there for football reasons tho tbf.

That's Bent on the picture for sure, I remember the bag pack from pre-season, Grealish had one as well!  

Do you think as part of some crazy scheme, in order to make a profit, the company MADE MORE THAN TWO BLACK BAGS?

Grealish bag was white if I remember it right  :rolleyes:

There are plenty of reasons to visit London, especially for Bent, who is from Tooting (my old stomping ground). He may move, he may not, but this picture adds nothing to the debate either way. My sense is he'll probably stay until the end of the window at least, when our other strikers are a bit closer to fitness. He should start on Saturday IMO.

• Like 3

The Crystal Palace chairman was just on sky sports news saying they expect to complete a significant signing tomorrow. May be it is Bent.

He just said it's a midfielder they're after.

It'll be Zaha or it could be Sanchez catching a train from Birmingham.

Edited by SikhInTrinity

Why would a multi millionaire get the tube?

Because it can be quicker than a taxi with traffic etc

Crystal Palace is in Croydon no where near the centre of London?

Plus that doesn't look like the same build as Bent?

That's almost as crazy an idea as somebody going to London for a reason other than signing for another football club!

• Like 2

Â