New kits

villa4europe

Was going to say the England tracksuits were really nice. Then I saw the back of them.

Why do Nike do that? I remember we had a beautiful tracksuit top with Nike, but it had AVFC in huge letters on the back and made it look shite

• Like 1

Was going to say the England tracksuits were really nice. Then I saw the back of them.

Why do Nike do that? I remember we had a beautiful tracksuit top with Nike, but it had AVFC in huge letters on the back and made it look shite

They Just Do It :)

• Like 1

Very good :D

Oh and I'm sorry guys, but I REALLY like the new England kit, especially with the number in the middle on the front. May well get one of those.

Athletic kit is really nice, glad they finally dropped Umbro.

Noo.... Umbro kits are so much nicer. It makes me sad to see Nike systematically chasing Umbro out of football. I hope they bid for us when the Macron contract expires.

• Like 1

They Just Do It :)

get-out.jpg

Noo.... Umbro kits are so much nicer. It makes me sad to see Nike systematically chasing Umbro out of football. I hope they bid for us when the Macron contract expires.

Umbro WAS a Nike brand. Just read that they sold it off to some other company. RIP Bumbro

Edited by samjp26

Umbro WAS a Nike brand. Just read that they sold it off to some other company. RIP Bumbro

Not really, it'd been an English company since the 30s. Nike only owned it for a few years before selling it - one wonders if they bought it just to get their hands on the England contract.

Bring back Admiral!

So not only do Cardiff have to wear red, but they have to wear that monstrosity. I really feel for their fans. Their first ever kit with premier league badges and numbers and it's a terrible design and it isn't blue.

am sure the fans dont really care anymore now their team got promoted with their new colours

It was only owned by Nike for a couple of years before they sold it off.  The turnaround was so short that it's difficult to argue that Nike weren't in it just to score Umbro's best contracts.  The England deal is probably one of the most lucrative in all of football. 

i like that everton kit

That's the Everton kit from the season just gone. This year's will have the new Everton crest on it.

Nike have, however, just taken the 2012 Everton top, tweaked the blue slightly and hey presto, it's the Athletic Bilbao away kit.

Lazy gets!!

Edited by StanBalaban