New kits

villa4europe

Jesus Christ. I never want to hear a bad word about Macron again, those Warriors are beyond hideous. Publically tweeted my disdain for Liverpool's tampon-esque away shirt last night..

Jesus Christ. I never want to hear a bad word about Macron again, those Warriors are beyond hideous. Publically tweeted my disdain for Liverpool's tampon-esque away shirt last night..

Prepare for hate mail and death threats.

Strangely it seemed most Plop fans were silent on the issue.... I think VP would have been torched if we'd brought out that shirt last year.

Strangely it seemed most Plop fans were silent on the issue.... I think VP would have been torched if we'd brought out that shirt last year.

I was up there on Monday, they don't like it or at least the people I spoke to but you know how they are... if anyone else says something about their club they turn feral. 

Warrior also want Man Utd to be their flagship club. The current Nike deal is about to run out. That would be brilliant :D

Another Warrior 'classic' in Sevilla's new kit, from their "Coach Driver" collection.SEVILLA-KIT-1314.jpg
Ooh that's nasty

Really like the new United-kits to be honest. Didn't hate the table-cloth thing they had last year either, but I understood the amusement :) For some reason the patchy black and blue works better than the red on red. The home kit looks very simple and nice, although it would probably look better with a white collar to make it look a bit retro as well.

As for Nike vs. Macron, there really is no contest. Sure Nike has a gazillion years worth of head start, but that little tick just makes it look much more classic compared to the dross we are served. Macron should have come up with a better logo than the Macron-man, which looks dull and oversized. I don't buy a lot of kits, but I did buy two Nike-kits during those years, especially the white away-kit was very, very nice. Fabric was great, design was great and the fit was awesome. I realize there were some problems with washing it, but hey I did as well and never experienced any problems. I guess that is a common thing for most producers, especially when people wear it for training and also five times a week and washing it on 90 degrees for two hours :) Let's just say I didn't buy Macron last year and I never will either, looking forward to getting a new designer in a couple of years.

Oh and Liverpool, jeeesus that is shit. I find that to be the same as making horrible TV-commercials for a product. You hate the commercial intensely, but you are guaranteed to remember it when you walk by the product in the store.

Edited by Papillon