New kits

villa4europe

You'll notice that it's "an" eagle rather than "the" eagle.

Current Fifa/Uefa legislation states that you can't use an element of an official club or federation crest in an oversized manner such as that.  Unfortunately.

So if we were to have something similar it would have to be a generic lion rather than "our" lion.

Does that mean the lion on the back of the current shirt isn't THE lion?

(genuine question, I'm not being facetious)

Current Fifa/Uefa legislation states that you can't use an element of an official club or federation crest in an oversized manner such as that.  Unfortunately.

So if we were to have something similar it would have to be a generic lion rather than "our" lion.

What a strange rule.

What a strange rule.

Meanwhile, the Laws of the Game still make no sense and FIFA are totes cool about all the racism

Edited by Spoony

Do you know the reasoning behind such a restriction? Effectively stopping a club from using their own trademarked logo on their own product? I can usually see the logic behind a rule even if I don't agree with it, but here I'm stumped.

Oh, my eyes

Don't think even Bolton will be able to top that this year

I bet they will.

I honestly think Reebok deliberately TRY to make theirs the worst kit every year. It's the only explanation

Warrior also want Man Utd to be their flagship club. The current Nike deal is about to run out. That would be brilliant :D

Does that mean the lion on the back of the current shirt isn't THE lion?

(genuine question, I'm not being facetious)

My bad - it CAN be used tonally or as an emboss (like the away kit).

I was getting my FIFA and UEFA rules mixed up.

For UEFA competition you can use the tonal or emboss route  as detailed in article 21 here - http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Tech/uefaorg/General/01/75/63/78/1756378_DOWNLOAD.pdf

For FIFA competition you are restricted in size and placement as per article 11.6 here - http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Tech/uefaorg/General/01/75/63/78/1756378_DOWNLOAD.pdf

There's a little glimpse into my world for you.  No wonder I'm bald...

Jesus what an abomination that white away plop kit is. I reckon if you stare at it long enough you can see a spaceship or an elephant or summat.

Warrior also want Man Utd to be their flagship club. The current Nike deal is about to run out. That would be brilliant :D

Another Warrior 'classic' in Sevilla's new kit, from their "Coach Driver" collection.

SEVILLA-KIT-1314.jpg

Edited by StanBalaban