Best Video Game of all time

Shillzz

I may have already said this but Super Mario World on the SNES is easily the best game ever made. The second best being Mario 64, closely followed by Mario Galaxy. I'm not even that much of a platform fan but these games were incredible for so many different ways.

1. super-mario-world-virtual-console-20070205044823851_640w.jpg

2. Mario64-2pic.jpg

3. 006-super-mario-galaxy-hd_medium.jpg

Then probably Zelda 3: Link to the past.

I like Mario. Love it in fact (I'e spent literally days playing Mario 64), but there's no way I'd have 3 mario games as the top 3!

I'm sure I've contributed to this thread already, but Ocarina of Time is head and shoulders above the rest, in my opinion.

Too hard to call I think.

I mean time-wise I probably spent more time playing Street Fighter II and various iterations since then any other game, but best game ever? Probably not.

I also love Super Mario World and Mario 64, not so much on Sunshine just felt it was missing something and Ocarina of Time is of course awesome.

I have a few personal favourites such as Escape From The Planet of The Robot Monsters on arcade, Meglomania on Megadrive, Chrono Trigger on the SNES and Final Fantasy VII.

Whilst dated now, Halo is truly genre defining imho. Not many games I have sat for hours throwing granades under a truck to see what will happen - loads of fun!!

Â