Best Video Game of all time

Shillzz

I've already contributed to this thread, but I'll reiterate that my opinion remains.

Despite playing RDR since, I don't think my opinion that Ocarina of Time is the best game ever will ever change.

All the talk of OoT has made me want to break out the GC Zelda collection and start playing. Think I will in the next couple of days. So many brilliant moments from the game, with personal favourites including The Shadow Temple, Dampe, and the Lost Woods. In fact, my best memory of this game is playing it for the first time and looking up in the Deku Tree, only to see a big spider like beast (Gohma?) ready to attack. Very atmospheric for it's time.

Yeah I'm getting eager to give it a go again too.

I don't own my N64 anymore (gave it to my sister) so might have to see if there's some sort of emulator I can get it on and give it a whirl.

Yeah I'm getting eager to give it a go again too.

I don't own my N64 anymore (gave it to my sister) so might have to see if there's some sort of emulator I can get it on and give it a whirl.

Yeah I have to play it on the Wii with the Gamecube boxset they released a while ago. Starting tonight. Not sure if there are any decent N64 emulators out at the minute though.

For retro gaming there will never be a better joystick than the Zip stick.  If you could still get them (other than eBay) I'd buy one tomorrow.

Not knowing what the Zip Stick was, I was going to go and google search for the correct joystick and use it against your post. It turns out that the Zipstick was the joystick I was thinking of.

• Like 1

The only problem I have with the 3DS version is that the thumbsticks are awkward, I find my thumb slips off them quite a bit. Maybe it's just me. OoT was most comfortabley played on the Gamecube for me. I got the special copy of Windwaker that came with OoT and Master Quest on a separate disc. Sumblime value, **** love Windwaker too.

Edited by Ginko

The only problem I have with the 3DS version is that the thumbsticks are awkward, I find my thumb slips off them quite a bit. Maybe it's just me. OoT was most comfortabley played on the Gamecube for me. I got the special copy of Windwaker that came with OoT and Master Quest on a separate disc. Sumblime value, **** love Windwaker too.

I picked up a Gamecube last year and that OoT plus windwaker. Brilliant package...

Yeah my mate at uni had a GC with that package. Master Quest gave OoT a whole new lease of life. Meant I could play through it (for like the 5th time) again without getting bored!

And Windwaker is pretty facking good too!

Â