Best Video Game of all time

Shillzz

Are we counting Pokemon Red on the Gameboy Color?

Wasn't released on the Gameboy Color /pedant

Good point. I had red, yellow, and then gold (although IIH the first generation should have been the only one.) I did download the remake of Red on a VBA though.

Donkey Kong Country is my favourite game ever.

Closely followed by the CM/FM series (01/02 probably being the best if I had to pick, but 2008 and also this instalment are very good), Super Mario World, Age of Empires II, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Halo: CE, Street Fighter II: Turbo, International Superstar Soccer and the recent instalments of FIFA.

To everybody saying Metal Gear Solid; have you played MGS4 and what did you make of that level?

I was nearly swayed into buying a PS3 solely for MGS4, and while I'm still yet to play it, I know the level you're on about here and it only makes me want to play it more :(.

I had it and completed it, but I can't for the life of me figure out which level you mean?

It's good but it's edging towards being a shooting game like any other. Not nearly enough hiding people in lockers as in previous versions.

Indeed. The entire point of the level is that MGS isnt as great as everybody remembers, much like Snake is in the game. It's done beautifully.

there is in the gaming section

I searched there too and couldn't find one.

there is Top 10 video games

(in which you posted)

and also 15 games , 15 mins

do i win the internet :-)

Didn't have the original so that one passed me by unfortunately.

The first one released for the PS2 would be in my top 5 games of all time. But unfortunately a lot of the covert, sneaky puzzle games that made the series famous are lacking from the latest installment. You don't even get the camera pov on the radar iirc.

Best Game:

1-somi_title.gif

Special Mention:

Chuckie Egg - revolutionary for me

Half Life: Opposing Force

- such a good two player game

Sensible Soccer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu7dxRtePHM&feature=related

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Ok - i'm done. These in my opinion are all classics and i really can't pick a best because most of these were classics that were the best at the time.

My all time would probably go to the Monkey Island games. Lucasarts in their day were superb and there are no other games like them.

Â