Best Video Game of all time

Shillzz

Best is utterly subjective, as somebody who says Goldeneye kinda proves. Goldeneye has aged horribly and has been improved upon many times over. I would wager most people who think Goldeneye is great havent played it since about, ooh, 1997.

What game is my favourite? What do I have the best memories of? That is much easier to answer I think:

Portal.

I tried, I really did, but I just couldn't get into Portal. I felt like each phase was a school homework assignment.

• 3 months later...

Who all had the dreamcast years ago? Anyone remember a game called Shenmue? It was **** amazing, don't know why I thought of it just now, but yeah, probably the best game of that generation! Years ahead of it's time.

Who all had the dreamcast years ago? Anyone remember a game called Shenmue? It was **** amazing, don't know why I thought of it just now, but yeah, probably the best game of that generation! Years ahead of it's time.

Do you know where Sailors hang out?

I'm looking for some Sailors.

haha!!

Sailors? Yeah, I see them at night. Some of them are real big bad dudes, ya know?

Hey Mister, wanna wrestle?!

Let's get sweaty.

Man, jack off!

Don't you know that blackmail is waaaaaay uncool

Kiss off, twit!

My favourite games of all time would have to be.

Nato Alert on the ZX Spectrum and

The first 3 Cossacks games on the PC. Cossacks European Wars.Cossacks Back To War and Cossacks Art Of War.

• 7 months later...

I rarely post in this forum, but I was just thinking about THIS the other day:

Ties with Championship Manager/Football Manager as the ONLY game I have truly loved and wasted thousands of hours on.

Staggering to compare it with the current generation of Battle of Britain flight sim games:

Which, incidentally, I have no hope in hell of playing, they are WAY too difficult. But I could watch them all day long.

Edited by mjmooney

I do absolutely love flight sims, it's a bit of a shame that they've become exclusive to the world of enthusiasts.

The Jane's series were always good, but nothing compared to F15 Strike Eagle. 

Edited by Shillzz

Ties with Championship Manager/Football Manager as the ONLY game I have truly loved and wasted thousands of hours on.

You play Football Manager? :shock: :D really, I'm genuinely surprised.

Â