James Collins

AngelGabriel

"Today we started talks again and some points have been spoken about. It was a tough conversation, Aston Villa made their apologies for their behaviour during the previous period.

What have we got to apologise for if we just had an informal chat and everything him, his agent and his club said was rubbish.

Why does anything else you ask matter so much to you? Again, a genuine question because your stance has me baffled. It's almost militant, overbearing. You're dominating the forum with it and I want to know why.

Why does it matter to you that we didn't have to sell first, or that we did everything perfectly? You've done nothing but defend it from the start ignoring any facts presented to us as rubbish.

It matters because IMO we took a risk in losing a top target for Lambert. It didn't happen and thats great, we've got our player and we've got rid of one not wanted. It doesn't mean that this approach will always work and its not a way i have to agree with.

Apologies if I've missed something here, I'm getting old so forgive me but who did we sell? This person whoever he is has definately gone? This was all sorted before Vlaar signed? Where in Gods name have I been? bloody medication.....

Told you never to accept a drink from Voinjama

villan_007

One of the stand out things for me is that it states that vlaar's move is subject to a medical, and our medical team has been in the US with the first team, hence why it's on again.

A fantastic point and it very well could be the actual reason.

Moaning about the people moaning about the moaning is even worse!

No, moaning about the moaning about the moaning moaners I believe :)

I wasn't moaning ;-)

Yes, somebody will pick Collins up. Despite being in the main dreadful for well over 18 months he does have the basic attributes to be a decent premier league defender. Just not here, not anymore

Normally I would say "Please do not let the door hit you on the arse on the way out" in a semi jest type of critical way, but in this case it is actually true "Please do not let the night club door hit you on the way out"

As good as gone thank god

Â