James Collins

AngelGabriel

As to hw much we are getting for him I don't know and to be brutally honest am not really interested enough in that to have asked the question. For me the important thing is he is leaving.

I'd like to see two or three more go as well and as with Collins would only be interested in them going. What we get for them , if anything, is a bonus and for others to worry about.

The details of the deal, well only a few people will know that and until it is confirmed publically I would not believe anyone who tells you exactly how much, how long or anything else as , as I have said, only a small number will be aware.

As to hw much we are getting for him I don't know and to be brutally honest am not really interested enough in that to have asked the question. For me the important thing is he is leaving.

I'd like to see two or three more go as well and as with Collins would only be interested in them going. What we get for them , if anything, is a bonus and for others to worry about.

The details of the deal, well only a few people will know that and until it is confirmed publically I would not believe anyone who tells you exactly how much, how long or anything else as , as I have said, only a small number will be aware.

I can't believe someone is going to pay for him!!!

Shh dont jinx it. We dont know this yet.. we still may have to pay him to leave. :lol:

I can, as long as there are MON type characters in Football management.

I'd rather sell Dunne than Collins, but one of them has to leave so good news if it happens. Wouldn't mind another CB as Vlaar, Clark, Dunne and Baker might be one to few during a season. Especially as both Clark and Baker might be a bit unexperienced. Still hope that Clark will be the first one to be picked alongs with Vlaar.

I wonder if the likes of Dunne and co might be a little irked by the sale of Collins. You can be the best manager in the world, but too many dissenting players will only ever result in tears. I hope that Dunne & Hutton (atleast) are pushed out of the door for this reason.

Someone was telly me the other day of a time when our back four was

Wright

Aitken

Arsey

Hole

I think Mike Mooney can confirm that

I can confirm that it's a myth.

As Pilchard said, the only feasible trio was Brown, Arce, Hole, but I'm pretty sure they never actually lined up together. Shame, really.

Â