Alan Hutton

Rich_D

played great tonight and as usual shows fight. limited player, but once he goes I'll wish him all the best. the fact that he was the only one to show Hogan off is diabolical from a team point of view. hats off to Hutton tonight.

• Like 1

Only one who put in a shift last night and the only one who went over to Scott Hogan to see if he was OK. Seems to be the only that cares. 

Was banished to the bomb squad, never bad mouthed the club and worked his way back into the squad. For all the talent he lacks he makes up for it in committment.  Fair play to him.

Says alot about the state of our club at the moment. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, osmark86 said:

played great tonight and as usual shows fight. limited player, but once he goes I'll wish him all the best. the fact that he was the only one to show Hogan off is diabolical from a team point of view. hats off to Hutton tonight.

Knowing our fan base, all he'll get if he returns to VP is a loud booing.

Definition of a model pro for me, certainly considering what's happened while he's been here.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Eastie said:

Can't fault him for effort but his final ball is awful 

Yes, but he was one of very few who managed to move the ball forward and create space yesterday. He also was one of the only who managed to see passes through. He also made some **** tasty Maradona cuts through their midfield with solid end product. If only he could play more like he did yesterday.

His crosses still suck, yes.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2017 at 19:19, NottingVilla said:

He **** shit and I'm not joining the wankfest. Have we ever won a game with him playing? 

This is just rubbish and you can't have been at the game.

He was stronger defensively than Taylor and far more productive going forward.  Taylor looks a good buy and solid - Hutton is ****!

• Like 1

For once he wasn't the worst crosser of the ball on the pitch.

Max Lowe must have had 10 good crossing opportunities in the first half alone, but managed to mishit them all.

The amount of space he was allowed by Hutton & Adomah in the first half was shocking. 

Hopefully it was a calculated gamble because they knew he could not cross. Either way it was very risky.

Agreed he did ok today, the incident in our penaltly area in the second half (when he won the ball, fell on his arse, got up and won it again) is Huttons whole career in a nut shell. 

He's like a little terrier that tries his hardest and will fight anything, but ultimately he isnt going to scare the big boys, a very poor player. 

Â