Alan Hutton

Rich_D

This is part of the reason Lambert deserves the sack.  He already had Hutton and Lichaj, who weren't the world's best full backs, but were at least as good as the four no hopers he's signed to play full back.  So he's signed four incredibly poor full backs, and even if they're only on £20K a week each, that's still £80K a week.  Would have been better buying two decent ones.

This is part of the reason Lambert deserves the sack.  He already had Hutton and Lichaj, who weren't the world's best full backs, but were at least as good as the four no hopers he's signed to play full back.  So he's signed four incredibly poor full backs, and even if they're only on £20K a week each, that's still £80K a week.  Would have been better buying two decent ones.

They're not even on £10k a week

Says who?

Lichaj is a good example here actually, more so than the awful Hutton.

Maybe not great quality but he could fill in right or left back o.k enough and had some decent games. Letting him go on a free indicated to me we were serious about signing real quality in the full back positions but clearly not.

Whatever you say.  If you're gullible enough to believe that, can I interest you in some magic beans?

I don't understand why Lambert hates hutton so much. Banished him to the reserves immediately and didn't he refuse to loan him? Hutton is not a great fullback but surely he should be given a fair chance to prove himself. He actually tends to do well for Scotland which makes this even more puzzling.

I hate to see his career go to waste no matter what happened in the past. I hope he moves onto another club that will at least acknowledge him.

I don't understand why Lambert hates hutton so much. Banished him to the reserves immediately and didn't he refuse to loan him? Hutton is not a great fullback but surely he should be given a fair chance to prove himself. He actually tends to do well for Scotland which makes this even more puzzling.

I hate to see his career go to waste no matter what happened in the past. I hope he moves onto another club that will at least acknowledge him.

Has Hutton ever played a game under Lambert? If not then that's incredibly unfair. I'm sure the lad just wants to play his football. To not give him a chance seems wrong, especially since we've had a few problems at the back. There's no point just letting him do nothing, and waste wages.

OMG how we have fallen, Hutton is terrible so if some want him given another chance what does that say about the rubbish we now have in the team?

Lambert has well and truly lost a lot of support for the way his team plays.

Â