Nathan Baker

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Young defender making a mistake, it happens.

He will iron them out with more experience, that is for sure. Honestly feel he is the best 'defender' we have brought through in recent years, and despite the mistakes have a lot more confidence in him than Clark to be a good Premier League centre back.

This. He looks far more commanding in the air and stronger in the tacke than Clark. He will **** up now and then but with game time I think he'll improve. 

Young defender making a mistake, it happens.

He will iron them out with more experience, that is for sure. Honestly feel he is the best 'defender' we have brought through in recent years, and despite the mistakes have a lot more confidence in him than Clark to be a good Premier League centre back.

This. He looks far more commanding in the air and stronger in the tacke than Clark. He will **** up now and then but with game time I think he'll improve. 

Still has about 4 years left before he's in his prime. Think he'll be a england international one day.

Had a good game. But he was lucky not to concede a penalty, possibly even two.

yeah he needs to be more careful in the penalty area. His arm was nowhere near his body on the 1st appeal. i thought he was lucky

Had a good game. But he was lucky not to concede a penalty, possibly even two.

Once he gets rid of the rashness in his decision making, we could well have a regular England centreback. The lad oozes class, and the struggles of this season will have made him even better since its been a massive learning process for him.

Edited by MagicMushroom

agree he is an absolute beast. Not as technically good as Clark but if you are in a battle Baker is one of first people id look to

Both good players to have depending on the team we play.

Stoke are such a woeful team, it suited us to have Baker rather than Clark.

But for Arsenal games for eg where the ball is played around the box mostly on the ground, Clark would suit more I believe. Both decent talents.

Â