Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

Sort of moving on from my 'Driving routes' thread I don't know why but I never fancy staying over at my girlfriends house. I'd rather she keep coming to mine so she does but I think her parents are getting a little cheesed with me now. They've met me and all that but I don't think it's fair her coming to me. That's why I suggested me picking her up instead of her paying £5 to get the train down all the while. Anyway, I don't know why but I've never particularly liked 'sleepovers' anyway. Just me?

I have a rule with my son and that when he has a bird she can not stay over more than 3 nights a week, when he asked if its the same rule for me I tell him that I pay the mortgage so its up to me and that all depends if her bed is more comfortable as mine :lol:

Just go to hers Warnock! What's the fuss?

It's more of a challenge when you have to be quiet and slow down (..any noises) when someone walks past in the corridoor!

It's not actually that mate.

I don't know what it is, I just like being in my own house I think.

I can relate to you mate, I've always preferred to stay at my house but my girlfriend always prefers to stay at hers. Her mum actually commented last night when I went round that it was the first time she'd seen me in over a month. I prefer my house because my beds bigger, I've got a shit load of tv series to watch on the xbox with a bigger tv but the most important thing is, my parents don't bother us like hers do.

I think that's the main issue Nath, parents!

In my experience, parents are generally more protective of a girl than they are a boy. When I stop at my house, I feel at ease. When I stop at a girls house, it does play on my mind that her parents could knock the door at any time.. just to 'check up' (or... interrupt!!!)

That said, I like it when I can get along with a girls parents....

... so that, ultimately, they accept that I'm doing the dirty with their daughter!

Anyone been walked in on then? I have twice with my first girlfriend; once by her Dad, once by visiting friends of my parents.

Worst one was obviously the Dad, but not because he kicked the crap out of me; oh, how I wish he had that I might have been spared the conversation he had with me later that morning that went into great detail about how he and his ex-wife were caught mid-coitus. :puke:

On a similar theme, I was enjoying a few beers on my wedding day when my brand new father in law said "you want to slow down son, you've got a job to do later". :puke: I was so disturbed by him actively encouraging me to have a go on his only daughter I got so shit faced I passed out in the cab onon the way to our hotel.

I awoke to my new bride still dressed in the basque, stockings and thong that was to be for my viewing pleasure and greeted with the words, "take a good look, you won't see me like this for a while"

:(

On a similar theme, I was enjoying a few beers on my wedding day when my brand new father in law said "you want to slow down son, you've got a job to do later". :puke: I was so disturbed by him actively encouraging me to have a go on his only daughter I got so shit faced I passed out in the cab onon the way to our hotel.

I awoke to my new bride still dressed in the basque, stockings and thong that was to be for my viewing pleasure and greeted with the words, "take a good look, you won't see me like this for a while"

:shock:

Assuming your new father in law wasn't asking to watch or talk details, he was only resigning himself to the inevitable. I can't believe you took it so badly!

No matter what your new father in law said, something must be wrong if you chose beer over what should have been an exhausting but amazing night; a criminal waste is my books!

:bonk:

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

the family of my new girlfriend love me! They think im amazing, polite and seem to care an awful lot about their daughter. Such a glowing review :)

Wait til they find out about your shifty past...

2323448-gigo.jpg

the family of my new girlfriend love me! They think im amazing, polite and seem to care an awful lot about their daughter. Such a glowing review :)

2323448-gigo.jpg

as much as i hate you right now, it is pretty amusing :P You are a bastard though :D

Did this actually happen? Like for real, or is this off Sickipedia or something?

If so I don't know whether to call you a genius or an utter moron :lol:

2323448-gigo.jpg

as much as i hate you right now, it is pretty amusing :P You are a bastard though :D

Why do you hate me?

you did snog a dude didn't you? Then admitted it on here?

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Â