Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

Yay, had another reply an hour ago, she sounds very interested. Not to give the impression that i dont know what im doing but its best to leave a reply until tomo now isnt it. I know what to say but recently timing has been my problem (WAHEY!).

Curse this modern dating malarky! What ever happened to courting, picture houses and drive in movies?

Keep her away from Walsall!! There was a Rape Face at every turn and they didn't have the decency to wear a barclava either!! :twisted:

Well I have a date tonight! My objective for the night is to enjoy and not come on here posting like Daz!! "Daz! She hasn't text me!!! You know where I am coming from bro!!!" :lol:

Yay, had another reply an hour ago, she sounds very interested. Not to give the impression that i dont know what im doing but its best to leave a reply until tomo now isnt it. I know what to say but recently timing has been my problem (WAHEY!).

Curse this modern dating malarky! What ever happened to courting, picture houses and drive in movies?

So yu are leaving it a day to reply every time she replies. Good luck! I've heard of playing it cool, and not biting her hand off, but your tactics are wheyyy offff

**** hell my date turned out to be bloody stunning!!! nice with it too!! **** I feel a Daz coming on!! She said she had a great night and wants to go out again! "what if she dont text!!! how long should i leave it before texting her!!!" :lol: NO seriously! when should i text her!! :winkold:

Swear to god that her pic looked good but in person she blew me away stunning!! Ever had one of them moments where you think "what the **** is she doing with him!" Well I am sure that was being said last night!

She wants to see me again *pinches myself*

**** hell my date turned out to be bloody stunning!!! nice with it too!! **** I feel a Daz coming on!! She said she had a great night and wants to go out again! "what if she dont text!!! how long should i leave it before texting her!!!" :lol: NO seriously! when should i text her!! :winkold:

Swear to god that her pic looked good but in person she blew me away stunning!! Ever had one of them moments where you think "what the **** is she doing with him!" Well I am sure that was being said last night!

You do post on here quite a lot about your adventures with the fairer sex. I must say, from randomly having sex with someone who goes into the back of your car, 'going solo' over the webcam with another stranger you met on facebook and now some super hot babe who can't get enough it is just setting off BS alarm bells in my head.

You do post on here quite a lot about your adventures with the fairer sex. I must say, from randomly having sex with someone who goes into the back of your car, 'going solo' over the webcam with another stranger you met on facebook and now some super hot babe who can't get enough it is just setting off BS alarm bells in my head.

Hey your entitled to your opinion and kind of agree with why you think that. I do kind of back some of this up with someone on here on my facebook who I trust, and he has actually seen pics of the elusive ginger midget and last nights date, I do need to send him pics of the BDSM one though.

There is also a reason why I dont go public with pics, because although I divulging some of this stuff is funny they are also human beings. Plus one might be someones mom or sister :lol:

I am no Casanova I just internet dated looking for someone special and along the way things happen and I share, I am not exactly good looking or have a perfect body so I make the most of these situations.

As many of you guys know my wife of 11 years, and I separated about 3 weeks ago. I just wanted to give a bit of an update...

I am really starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. I am now less in denial although I do have the odd moment of 'wanting to win her back' these are lessening by the day and I never act on these impulses. The gym has been a great place to relax and unwind and I have now lost over half a stone in the last 10 days or so.

We are still living together and that has been difficult as sometimes we can both slip into 'coupley' habits eg normal relationship contact eg holding hands, hugs etc. I have shyed away from this when it has happened as I want to focus on the future and not the past. Also I have started to get the mindset of ' If you did not love me anymore, you will not get the best of me. I will save it for someone else'.

Despite having a good job as a company director, I have enrolled into self studying CIMA to give myself a 'career' and some self sufficient stability and some professional validation.

We have agreed to live together and put the house on the market in Feb 2012 so that we can get both our finances in place and move forward. I just hope I can get enough space from her so I can grow as a person. We still get on very well, and I am now certain there is no one else, but I have to be more guarded with her.

Sorry for the ramble.

But thanks to everyone who read and commented. It sounds soft but it REALLY helped!! There were a couple of you who went the extra mile (you know who you are) and I am really grateful.

Onwards and Upwards!!

Â