Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

I reckon sending flowers to her work is 50/50. If she received them on valentines/ an anniversary then it would be nice, but after a fight it might be awkward. Just my opinion.

I say go for it! Travel to hers, give her the flowers, say sorry. If she's still upset then you can walk away, knowing you've made a nice gesture. You might look like a bit of a plank, but us chaps do that sometimes!

Understand what you mean about the flowers being to say sorry but she won't tell her mates that. Sending flowers to work on valentines day is such a waste of money! Sending flowers at any other random time will make her love you big time! A chance to have workmates seeing that will blow her ego out of water yet on valentines day the flowers are just queued up with the rest at reception at work and most of them are sent out of duty

• 3 weeks later...

I have my first date next weekend since I separated with the wife a few months ago.

I am actually really looking forward to it. I have been 100% honest with the woman I am meeting and told her my situation re separated but living together. She seems pretty cool with it.

We are going bowling and then for a meal after. I know very cheesy but hey it should be fun.

I have my first date next weekend since I separated with the wife a few months ago.

I am actually really looking forward to it. I have been 100% honest with the woman I am meeting and told her my situation re separated but living together. She seems pretty cool with it.

We are going bowling and then for a meal after. I know very cheesy but hey it should be fun.

Wanna borrow my ball? I call her Vivian :)

ndmzko.jpg

pd1938393jpgkmwe.jpg

Yup it is B6.

I have to admit though I am coming off PoF. I have met this one woman who seems great. But the other messages I have been getting are either from Hefferlumps or 21 year old scouse scallys who tell me they will do anything I want for £200 per week!

But I am glad I used it as it got me this girls number and we have been chatting and texting for about a week now. She seems to have the same sense of humour I have which is great. I told her about Scuba Steve and she laughed her socks off! haha

Yup it is B6.

I have to admit though I am coming off PoF. I have met this one woman who seems great. But the other messages I have been getting are either from Hefferlumps or 21 year old scouse scallys who tell me they will do anything I want for £200 per week!

But I am glad I used it as it got me this girls number and we have been chatting and texting for about a week now. She seems to have the same sense of humour I have which is great. I told her about Scuba Steve and she laughed her socks off! haha

Nice one and good luck. I have learned a lot whilst Internet dating but my experience with my current girlfriend has been the best.

Although I had been on plenty of dates I was her first, her mate who put her on there had been on loads of dates and was unaware that she was meeting me and was not happy as she wanted to give her all the advice of do's and donts on a date. We actually felt this worked in our favour because for me she came across easy going and relaxed so it flowed easy.

When she told her mate about the date she started coming out with all this "you shouldn't have done this and that to the point Clair said she said she glad she didn't know as she would have been more defensive.

Most people I know who have met their partner online have done so when one or both we new to it so not going to give you any advice.

I am moving in with my girlfriend next month so moving to lichfield, really strange how life just suddenly changes like this.

Yup it is B6.

Nice one and good luck. I have learned a lot whilst Internet dating but my experience with my current girlfriend has been the best.

Although I had been on plenty of dates I was her first, her mate who put her on there had been on loads of dates and was unaware that she was meeting me and was not happy as she wanted to give her all the advice of do's and donts on a date. We actually felt this worked in our favour because for me she came across easy going and relaxed so it flowed easy.

When she told her mate about the date she started coming out with all this "you shouldn't have done this and that to the point Clair said she said she glad she didn't know as she would have been more defensive.

Most people I know who have met their partner online have done so when one or both we new to it so not going to give you any advice.

I am moving in with my girlfriend next month so moving to lichfield, really strange how life just suddenly changes like this.

i also met my mrs on pof and we are very happy. When we are ready we would also both like to move to lichfield

• 4 weeks later...

Single for a year now. Really need to get back on the scene. There's a girl who likes me who I would be a fantastic girlfriend, but I just don't fancy her. Sods law.

I think I'm too picky. If I fancy a girl I rarely make a move or do anything about it apart from act too aloof, and the girls who like me I don't feel anything for.

Bah. BAH I say.

Single for a year now. Really need to get back on the scene. There's a girl who likes me who I would be a fantastic girlfriend, but I just don't fancy her. Sods law.

I think I'm too picky. If I fancy a girl I rarely make a move or do anything about it apart from act too aloof, and the girls who like me I don't feel anything for.

Bah. BAH I say.

Went with a girl for the same reason once, fit, amazing in the bedroom and kitchen, loyal, everything you want in a woman but i just could not get into her.

Thing is that it has to be right and if you are prepared to wait it will be worth it but it takes patience so just dont settle for anything less.

I used to think exactly the same in that the girls i really liked I could not approach but when I look back now and think of all the successful relationships I have had it just happens, mainly because there is a chemistry from both and you can just tell that they like you. I waited 4 years for this one to come along and it was worth the wait, I had my sex buddies along the way to keep my sack deflated as it helps. :lol:

Â