Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

Well I got a response;

'Hey rich, im good thanks, just had a good night up hollywood bowl! Suddenly realised its been 10 years since we left school, how old does that make me feel! Have been busy to say the least, studying, studying, studying and now working. What about you? What do you do?'

Didnt really expect much considering its been 10 years since we last saw each other but thats better than your standard 'Hi, not bad, how are you?' message. I think.

How long is appropriate to leave until responding? Christ, im turning into daz :P

Nah, you're not Daz unless you **** her and chuck her and then get all Dawson's Creek.

Incidentally, going on the above she's blatantly game for a vanilla raping. Well played Ings. Well played. :thumb:

She sent it yesterday at around 9 in the evening and ive just replied so thats about right then.

Gareth, i have no idea what a vanilla raping is, 'strawberry cheescake', 'ninja' and 'jellyfish' ive "heard of" though.

Dont change :P

Also, rodders if your reading, i dont wish to take away from your plight at the start of the topic but any chance you could rename this to a 'relationships: the good, the bad and the ugly'. Seems more appropriate now :)

Well played Ings. Well played. :thumb:

The Lord of The Ings.

Or, if he plays his cards right with this girl, soon to be the Lord of The Rings.

:P

Or, if he plays his cards right with this girl, soon to be the Lord of The Rings.

*insert nudge wink references to Black Gates and Mordor as sexual euphemisms. I would have done this myself but all the ones I could think of sound just that bit too pervy even for a patented VT discussion of early relationship etiquette*

OK why is it when a girl suggest a jump lets say a few weeks ago thats fine, but when i do the same thing its like ive used her and shes disgusted. I truly dont understand women.

*insert nudge wink references to Black Gates and Mordor as sexual euphemisms. I would have done this myself but all the ones I could think of sound just that bit too pervy even for a patented VT discussion of early relationship etiquette*

:clap:

OOOOOH this could be a really fun game.....

Helm's Deep

An encounter in the Dark of Moria with an elderly man and a dwarf.

Frodo fingering his Ring.

**giggles like a school girl8**

Â