Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

the family of my new girlfriend love me! They think im amazing, polite and seem to care an awful lot about their daughter. Such a glowing review :)

Wait til they find out about your shifty past...

2323448-gigo.jpg

Ahahahahahahaha, absolutely quality!! :clap::crylaugh:

Trying to not get too far ahead of myself or too excited as the last few times ive got close its blown up in my face (WAHEY!), but anyway, after a few weeks of messaging and what not, im meeting up with that girl from school for a few drinks on wednesday. Cant wait!

:thumb:

Dont think it's worth starting a new thread but with your current or last partner , how long was it before you told them that you loved them and who said it first? Was you mid sex? Just after sex? :lol:

In a jeremy kyle 'who are these sad muppets' type way or a 'thank god im not the only social gimp' way?

It's not really the break ups, it's more the stories of those who have broken up with someone and are dating someone new. Although, yes, sometimes it's nice to know you are not the only social gimp out there!

Dont think it's worth starting a new thread but with your current or last partner , how long was it before you told them that you loved them and who said it first? Was you mid sex? Just after sex? :lol:

About 5 minutes. No point beating around the bush.

So, after sex then? :lol:

So, after sex then? :lol:

No sex. He was just beating the meat around her bush

On a similar theme, I was enjoying a few beers on my wedding day when my brand new father in law said "you want to slow down son, you've got a job to do later". :puke: I was so disturbed by him actively encouraging me to have a go on his only daughter I got so shit faced I passed out in the cab onon the way to our hotel.

I awoke to my new bride still dressed in the basque, stockings and thong that was to be for my viewing pleasure and greeted with the words, "take a good look, you won't see me like this for a while"

:(

Did this actually happen? Like for real, or is this off Sickipedia or something?

If so I don't know whether to call you a genius or an utter moron :lol:

It happened. Utter moron. :(

• 5 weeks later...

Right, I've upset the Mrs this weekend and probably hurt her with some words that shouldn't have been said. Now I was going to send her some flowers and things to her house but then I realised that I could get off my arse and travel from Surrey to Ealing to give her them myself. The only thing I am worried about is if it goes horribly wrong but I want to be bold. I don't want to send things in the post as it doesn't have same meaning. What do some of the more experienced VTers think? My plan is to go to work tomorrow, get the train and then tube across there and see what happens.

Right, I've upset the Mrs this weekend and probably hurt her with some words that shouldn't have been said. Now I was going to send her some flowers and things to her house but then I realised that I could get off my arse and travel from Surrey to Ealing to give her them myself. The only thing I am worried about is if it goes horribly wrong but I want to be bold. I don't want to send things in the post as it doesn't have same meaning. What do some of the more experienced VTers think? My plan is to go to work tomorrow, get the train and then tube across there and see what happens.

are you saying you will do a day in work and then travel to see her, having not communicated in the meantime?

you think: max effort best gesture

she may think: nothing all day and then a surprise when my hair looks crap and I've got a zit

text and ask if you can pop by to say hi

Flowers to work, email her at work with a YouTube link to Tracy chapmans "sorry" and the time and place you have booked tonight's meal for

Smooth!

Sounds like a man with experience.

Not at apologies but as ghey as it sounds I love a bit of romance so it kind of helps :winkold: Saying that my GF thinks that the romantic side of me makes me more of a man but as she has told her mates some of the things that I have done I am dreading meeting their other halves as I know their response was "my man has never done that!!" etc :lol:

Â