Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

LancsVillan

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'd have dropped Collins for Cuellar but otherwise cant complain about that team and bench. Thank God CC is playing and i'm been wanting to see Lichaj get a start for a while.

good to see A.Young as captain as well, hopefully he doesn't moan as much and sets a good example.

Anyway, on to the team...

So will Lichaj be at RB? Funny, I thought he was more of a left back.

Presumably if the formation doesn't work he can bring on Delf to play 4-4-2 with Heskey, move Ash to the wing and bring NRC on to replace Hogg/Bannan.

Must say I would have gone 4-4-2 with Heskey/Delf up front to start with but it's a decent enough team so let's see how it gets on...

Unless Ireland is injured I think he's been really unlucky today. I thought he was starting to look quite good in spells against Liverpool, and Albrighton didn't look right on Monday night. I would have had Marc on the bench, with Young and Downing on the wings and Ireland supporting Heskey.

Oh well though, glad to see Cuellar in the side. UTV!

That midfield is too lightweight. Wrong centre-half was dropped. I hope Heskey is as good as he was before the injury. Pity Ireland was dropped when he seemed to be getting better. Won't do his confidence any good.