Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

LancsVillan

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps Houllier knows Cuellar is someone he wants to keep? He is analysing both Dunne and Collins thats why he kept on choosing them? With Beye off he wants to give Lichaj a look in and because he knows Cuellar is someone who he wants to keep, Cuellar can be on the bench and will have a run of fixtures after Jan perhaps?

Bizzare thing to do when we need the points - im probably wrong anyway.

Perhaps Houllier knows Cuellar is someone he wants to keep? He is analysing both Dunne and Collins thats why he kept on choosing them? With Beye off he wants to give Lichaj a look in and because he knows Cuellar is someone who he wants to keep, Cuellar can be on the bench and will have a run of fixtures after Jan perhaps?

Bizzare thing to do when we need the points - im probably wrong anyway.

i hope youre wrong,my opinion is bad enough of him..

Well I've been wanting Lichaj to get a chance he sounds like he has really improved in recent months.

I don't understand how Collins and Dunne are still getting picked, they are having their own individual competition to see who can **** up more in a game where only Villa loses.

Albion aint beat us in 25 years and way we are they wont have a better chance. But we need the points so much and at home as well
Wasn't last week, albions first league victory over newcastle for 26 years, they're killing off a few old hoodoos.