Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

LancsVillan

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really disappointed for CC, thought tomorrow would be his big chance to get back into the side...guess not :(

Lichaj isn't certain, him or Beye...just a hunch it's him.

So is GH still not discussing his position within the club with him? Like you have stated before.

If so the General is right; noone knows what is going on inside GH's head. 27 goals conceded this season in PL; I would have thought it was time for a change.

Well bring on the Baggies and lets start moving on up. Will be working in the morning so won't be able to watch the game here in the US so will have to hit VT when I get home. So good discriptive play by play if you don't mind so I can read through the game via your commentary. :D

Good news for us it that their right back Jara is a red card waiting to happen and our left winger is a falling over machine.

:D

Hear hear to singing the CC song whether he's playing or not.

And interesting that some are suggesting playing Albrighton in CM. Great player, but wouldn't that be a waste of his brilliant crossing skills?

Albion aint beat us in 25 years and way we are they wont have a better chance. But we need the points so much and at home as well
Wasn't last week, albions first league victory over newcastle for 26 years, they're killing off a few old hoodoos.

They have broken similarly lengthed barren spells at both Arsenal and Everton this season too, but their time without a win at VP is even longer.

**** so hope Collins or Dunne get injured in the warm up!
That is probably the only positive thing that could come of today.

Quality support that!

If it's the only way to force the change we need then so be it.

Only a minor knock of course.

Quality support that!

You're such a better fan than me... I admit it :?

Not trying to be a better fan than anyone - (im not that sad). Just hardly getting behind the team is it?

Quality support that!

You're such a better fan than me... I admit it :?

Not trying to be a better fan than anyone - (im not that sad). Just hardly getting behind the team is it?

I'm fully behind the team. Unfortunately, by the looks of it, the only way that is going to force the manager's hand to drop one of the two worst centre-halves in the league would be an injury to one of them. It's sad that its come to this point, but GH has proven himself to be totally and utterly clueless on a par with GT Mk.II standards and it's sickening.

I'm not sure whether this is the great leveler or the final insult, but today's referee is Halsey.

Haven't we suffered enough?

I'm surprised they haven't tried to slip Dowd under the radar again given the onus is firmly on our terrible manager today.