SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

Dean Scoggins saying villa havant won the race yet!!! 1 more club in for him ... and will be in the sun 2moz :(

SunDeanScoggins Dean Scoggins

@

@Rick_avfc @MatKendrick not yet, there's another club in for him

12 minutes ago

The crack was Everton, Liverpool, Villa, Sunderland & Newcastle were ALL after N'Zogbia.

Once Downing deal was a done I hope RL slapped a large downpayment down on CNZ to seal the deal before Wigan found out that Downing fee had been agreed.

A Bent style "Here's £5m cash in advance.." would be my thinking too...

The tweets are rumouring that we've got him for £9M.

If we've got £16M for Young and £20+M for Downing. then £9M for N'Zogbia may turn out to be a rather tasty bit of business!

Want to see who else we get unless we're changing the system.

If our midfield next season looks like:

Zog Ireland Makoun Albrighton

And we end up £25m up on the summer's midfield transactions... Surely that's transfer genius?

To the sensible crowd its excellent business mate, but you know what VT has been like lately.....

A Bent style "Here's £5m cash in advance.." would be my thinking too...

I heard it was £10M Gaz!!

Any ITK of actual fee for Downing your end

BTW the best bit of rumour ALL day is that apparently the Smoggies turned down a sell on clause for Downing in return for a higher upfront

cash payment.

So they will get absolutely bog all from us selling him to Liverpool for oodles!!

And we end up £25m up on the summer's midfield transactions... Surely that's transfer genius?

To the sensible crowd its excellent business mate, but you know what VT has been like lately.....

Transfer genius you think. Maybe it will be, however if we go into the season with our first midfield centre pair consisting of a player who hasn't played for 3 yrs, and a dispicable attitude, together with a player who came in January, looked way way off the pace and was subsequently dropped within a month by the bloke who bought him.

Frankly, I'll be a bit worried.

Zog and Albrighton I grant you I'll be happy with, but Ireland Makoun would be ripped apart more than Jamie Redknapps bum in Winson Green showers

You honestly think that midfield would be top half in the permier league?

What happens when we get an injury? Or if Ireland doesn't regain form? Or if Makoun doesn't adapt to the premier league?

We are looking ver very shaky as a squad going into this season.

Abso-****-lutely.

Sorry but that midfield would get pillaged from pillar to post every week without fail.

Would need a dedicated defensive midfielder to make that work.