SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

I think Mcleish has already decided he'll be replacing Ash with another striker (eg Gabby) in a 4-4-2

We saw last seaosn how well Downing/Albrighton compliment each other, and come in to back post to add another body in the box

The problem is as highly as I rate Albrighton I don't think he can perform for 38 games in a season, and we need competition. Worst case scenario is we don't sign another winger, one of the starting wingers gets injured and Gabby ends up back on the right rather then up front when he belongs.

Actually youre right.

Theres no need for any wingers thinking about it given the rubbish 8-1-1 antifootball formation McLeish likes to inflict upon ppl.

don't you get bored?

Birmingham City fans never get bored posting on a Villa forum

The problem is as highly as I rate Albrighton I don't think he can perform for 38 games in a season, and we need competition. Worst case scenario is we don't sign another winger, one of the starting wingers gets injured and Gabby ends up back on the right rather then up front when he belongs.

He's not a child. And he's proved himself last season. If he can't be put in the side now, when can he ?

His time has more than come.

He's not a child. And he's proved himself last season. If he can't be put in the side now, when can he ?

I said 38 games, most of his teammates in the U21 side didn't play 38 games either. At their age they can't consistently perform for that long unless they're some superstar. Which is why he needs competition...

I said 38 games, most of his teammates in the U21 side didn't play 38 games either. At their age they can't consistently perform for that long unless they're some superstar. Which is why he needs competition...

He can go missing in some games, I dont think he should be the direct replacement for Ash at this stage, not sure he is up to it

N'zogbia should be replacing Young NOT Downing therefore regardless if Downing is sold or not we should be going in!

Ever get the feeling you're being mugged off? Randy wants to run transfer as a profit with our shiit squad!

N'zogbia should be replacing Young NOT Downing therefore regardless if Downing is sold or not we should be going in!!

Exactly what i was saying on here earlier.

Only for some ppl on here to try to argue that we don't need wingers apparently

and that having N'Zogbia and Albrighton will be an improvement over Ash , Downing and Albrighton!

Baffling i know.

N'zogbia should be replacing Young NOT Downing therefore regardless if Downing is sold or not we should be going in!

Ever get the feeling you're being mugged off? Randy wants to run transfer as a profit with our shiit squad!

I keep telling you. **** off back to watch the shit and St. Andrews if you're not happy. Every post is negative bollocks. 50 days left to the window closes.

He has never done that before so I don't see why he is going to now.

I don't have numbers but our outgoings over income from transfers must be in triple figures.

I don't think you have any evidence that Randy is trying to do that.

Very presumptious.

Mcleish has said he will correct one of many houllier **** ups and put gabby back upfront

I think if we had played 4-4-2 we would have been relegated! Playing 4-3-3 should be the way forward, the problem is our centre 3 are so weak that they get overun. We need probably two strong holding players to allow the likes of Delph or Makoun to pulll the strings.

----------------------Foster

----Young------Dann------Cueller---------LB

---------------Palacious----Witsel------------

----------------------Delph--------------------

--------Albrighton--------------Downing------

----------------------Bent----------------------

I think Villa should definitely buy N'Zogbia even if we don't sell Downing, I vividly remember watching last three-four seasons when we didn't quite make it because players were so tired at last two months of the season because MON never rotated.

Keep Downing, and rotate more and less N'Zogbia, Albrighton, Ireland and Downing on attacking midfield/wings.

I keep telling you. **** off back to watch the shit and St. Andrews if you're not happy. Every post is negative bollocks. 50 days left to the window closes.

So just because he has an opinion contrary to yours, he can F*** off?? Its a forum, people will post what they think and people will either agreement or not. If you cannot openly debate, whats the point of a forum??

I just watched Nzogbia's goals and assists from last season. Very impressive. Whoever signs him may just pull off the signing of the summer

The more you watch him though...don't you find he reminds you of Ashley Young far more than he does a Downing type player?

His Free kicks were great last year for Wigan.