SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

No way to Bentley. He has been merely average since Bburn. Would probably do alright in Championship.

N'Zogbia is a player who can create and is skillful and has a bit of flair which we are now missing in our line up. If we don't sign him I would like to see us go after someone of similar ilk be it in England or from abroad.

Well it looks like we've not made a bid for Zoggie. If we were in for him surely we would have bid by now to get him in?

Young is gone, money is there. Although I suspect that we would of had money to spend without the Young cash.

McLeish was incredibly reluctant to play Bentley at all at Blues i hardly think he'll be in a rush to get him.

Rightly so. At the age of what 25/26 he is quickly dropping into the "great potential but wasted talent" bucket.

hardly shone at blues

was superb at blackburn though, if we could get him back to that form, he'd be superb

If MON was here, yes. But if Mcleish couldnt do it at blues, he wont do it at villa.

hardly shone at blues

was superb at blackburn though, if we could get him back to that form, he'd be superb

If MON was here, yes. But if Mcleish couldnt do it at blues, he wont do it at villa.

:?

Speculating whether a manager before the last manager could get Bentley to perform better than the current manager (who has expressed no known interest in bringing Bentley to Villa), is irrelevant enough on it's own without adding it to a thread entitled 'Speculation: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan).

Hopefully we can get a deal done for CNZ soon.

hardly shone at blues

:?

Speculating whether a manager before the last manager could get Bentley to perform better than the current manager (who has expressed no known interest in bringing Bentley to Villa), is irrelevant enough on it's own without adding it to a thread entitled 'Speculation: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan).

Hopefully we can get a deal done for CNZ soon.

I would prefer N'zogbia and I hope we get him. I couldnt understand why people think we could get Bentley back to his Blackburn form with a manager who has already failed in trying to do that, plus Bentley also is a cock.

I think Bentley would be a good addition

so do i, i'd take him on loan or permanent

Did you see him when he was playing for Blues last season? Decent first game, then went down hill. He could hardly get into their squad. No way to Bentley imo.

Why haven't we put in a bid yet for N'Zogbia?
Perhaps for the same reason I was told yesterday we hadn't bid for Dann ie Mcleish doesn't want him

I think that is an excuse that can be used a few times in the summer