SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

We're not exactly known for being decisive in the transfer market
So who's this "we"? McLeish? Houllier? MON? Randy? Ellis?
I thought it was a fact that it was just MON ;-)

I thought it was. But when you actually look back on it we have operated this way since as long as i can remember. So frustrating.

anybody else concerned by that sunderlands next target is suppose to be n'zogbia.

if you was him would you rather go to a club who have signed a good mix of young and expierenced players or a club who are letting there best players go and dont like there manager

anybody else concerned by that sunderlands next target is suppose to be n'zogbia.

if you was him would you rather go to a club who have signed a good mix of young and expierenced players or a club who are letting there best players go and dont like there manager

like Darren Bent?

like Darren Bent?

well young is gone, downing could still go, friedel gone, i know bent is goin YET but its the same story every summer

Well our admin team are back in tomorrow so hopefully we can get things moving. Yes, astonishingly according to MK our admin team along with the players have been away and aren't back until tomorrow hence the lack of any transfer activity.

What a circus we have become.

Well our admin team are back in tomorrow so hopefully we can get things moving. Yes, astonishingly according to MK our admin team along with the players have been away and aren't back until tomorrow hence the lack of any transfer activity.

What a circus we have become.

Still someone around to send off the papers when we sell someone, though.

According to Villa fan in Wigan who gives all the ITKs on twitter absolute hell, so I tend to think he may be daring to tell us something correct

Mr N'Zogbia was not at pre-season training today nor is he booked on next Monday's WAFC flight bound for Sweden for pre season training camp.

If true sounds like he's off somewhere anyhow.

Still only hearing what I know. Downing to Liverpool and N'Zogbia to Villa go hand in hand. When one goes, the other will follow quickly.

We should have been signing N'Zogbia or the likes of him immediately once Ash went .

Nevermind buying him after possibly selling Downing as well!

Getting bit sick of this.

If he doesn't want to play at VP then don't force him. I want players who actually want to be at this club or we will just get another Downing incident. Let's start looking elsewhere for a winger. There are better wingers than n'zogbia for 10m.

Think it'll be done over the weekend along with the Downing deal to pool. Wigan's local rag are saying we're the main runners for him and that's probably the most reliable source at the moment.

When have you ever known transfer deals happen at weekends? It just doesn't happen.