Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

So what do people think the chance of him staying/going are?

I'm guessing 80/20 staying.

The bookies don't normally get it too far wrong. Probably more likely to leave than stay. 

Wow, now 3.5 to stay at Villa :wacko:

1.3 to join Citeh :( :(

That's a great bet. I've already backed him to stay but I'm happy to put some more on at those odds.

Yup I put another 90 on it at those odds. :D

Stop prem (elite level footballing i should say) betting you fool. lol xD

Edited by gharperr

Wow, now 3.5 to stay at Villa :wacko:

1.3 to join Citeh :( :(

That's a great bet. I've already backed him to stay but I'm happy to put some more on at those odds.

Yup I put another 90 on it at those odds. :D

Stop prem (elite level footballing i should say) betting you fool. lol xD

I'm an addict :D

My brother knows Darryl Westlake (Sheff Utd), who is originally from Walsall/Sutton. He apparently told my brother the other day that Delph is actually buying an apartment that Darryl owns in the Streetly area for his sister to move into. Now obviously this does not actually mean that Delph is staying or leaving but is interesting

EDIT: Actually plays for Kilmarnock now.

Edited by leighavfc
  • Like 1

So what do people think the chance of him staying/going are?

I'm guessing 80/20 staying.

What do you mean? Clearly it's 50/50, he either will stay or he won't stay, derr Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 3

A lot of people on here seem to know little about how the quota works. You realise Chelsea were 5 players short of the quota last year? As it stands City are 6 short, they could quite easily go into the season still that short. They'd just have less players in their over 21 squad.

Signing Roberts / Sterling won't improve their quota or get them out the ****, they're too young to be part of the squad. It'll be players like Denayer and Rekik if any that will suffer and sit in the squad as final options.

Edited by skarroki

I don't think he's done enough yet for one of the big big boys to really take notice. Doesn't score or assist anywhere near enough.

I also think his wage demands, given he is one of the top earners here (I assume) would possibly price most mid table teams out of the running.

I'd reckon chances are greater that he'll stay.

He'd be a fool to leave

Taking in to account his value and the level of the buyout clause (if true) then it will probably be his choice. Not sure why we should doubt his words when he re-signed for us against the odds.

I'd be shocked if he leaves, why would he after the big speech about loyalty? He doesn't seem the type to go back on his word so soon.

Edited by Razor

Didnt he just told a guy on here that he was staying, said he had been approched by city and united but said he is a villa man.

keep reading this. Anyone got a link to the post? (tried various searches but it's hard when you don't know who said it or what they said!)

Didnt he just told a guy on here that he was staying, said he had been approched by city and united but said he is a villa man.

keep reading this. Anyone got a link to the post? (tried various searches but it's hard when you don't know who said it or what they said!)

It was Omariqy that posted it if that helps....

Strange how the club haven't promoted this story about man city and man utd approaching them and him bluntly turning them down as he is a villa lad.

I'd have thought ray Wilkins would have mentioned that When he was saying we've got a struggle on our hands to keep hold of him.

Â