Most dis-liked teams in prem?

maloneyt

most hated team in prem? (bar bloose)  

134 members have voted

1. 1. most hated team in prem? (bar bloose)

• other
    • man city
    • everton
    • liverpool
    • man u

This poll is closed to new votes

11 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

In fact feck it, everyone except Villa

This.

Amusing small queef getting mentioned, didn’t they get relegated the next season, never to return? 👍🏼😂👍🏼😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man City…

No other team has benefitted from our downfall from European football to the Championship than they have…

Their cheating, financial doping, stealing our captains every few years (only when they broke into the England squad though)…

They are arguably the team that is at most to blame for the worst period in our clubs history over the last 30 years…

• Like 4

Liverpool, every day of the week. Absolute deluded fan base, always the victims, dish it out but cry when it's given back. I have met over 100 Liverpool fans in my work.life and If there was ever a purge I would go out bat in hand and smash them as they have all been spunk trumpets.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Man City…

No other team has benefitted from our downfall from European football to the Championship than they have…

Their cheating, financial doping, stealing our captains every few years (only when they broke into the England squad though)…

They are arguably the team that is at most to blame for the worst period in our clubs history over the last 30 years…

The team most to blame for how bad we've been is ourselves. 

We've made bad decisions, after bad decisions and are only now in the last few years fixing them.

Blaming other clubs is a victim mentality. 

• Like 2

Leeds

I cant stand that intense desperation that is present in their stadium when things aren't going well.

It stinks of an entitlement that is given to them by a fawning media who have convinced them that they are more than a provincial club that wins things occasionally (rarely even).

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Not just the prem, but at the moment I'd go with:

1. Man U 

2. West Brom

Then quite a big gap down to 'merely dislike' 

3. Arsenal

4. Liverpool 

5. Blues

6. Leeds (Mainly for that sequence where they played on after our player got injured in the Championship). 

Edited by HKP90

1 hour ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Can't list them.

I hate every other team in world football and despise any fan that doesn't support Villa. 

It's just a game pal.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

My attitude to other clubs is rather affected by having friends who support them. I have good mates who support WBA, Sheffield United, Liverpool, Everton, Forest and even ManUre - so those clubs tend to get a pass. Only one friend (who I hardly ever see anyway) halfheartedly espouses small heath, but it's easy to avoid the subject. The biggest problem comes from knowing some decent blokes who support Leeds. And I DETEST Leeds. The rest I simply don't care about, one way or the other. 

Edited by mjmooney

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

My attitude to other clubs is rather affected by having friends who support them. I have good mates who support WBA, Sheffield United, Liverpool, Forest and even ManUre - so those clubs tend to get a pass. Only one friend (who I hardly ever see anyway) halfheartedly espouses small heath, but it's easy to avoid the subject. The biggest problem comes from knowing some decent blokes who support Leeds. And I DETEST Leeds. The rest I simply don't care about, one way or the other. 

I grew up in Dudley, and most of my mates and horrible side of the family were West Brom. 

I can always enjoy a bit of banter, but usually when it came from Baggies fans there was a real barb in it. 

1. Man United  97% (growing up with a class full of their gloryhunters (edit: in Lichfield!) in the mid to late 90s is something I just can't shake. So much so that I would like Liverpool to take a 20th league title just to spite them and become unquestionably the most successful English club (which they kind of already are apart from league titles) or even Man City to dope their way past them with another decade of utter dominance.)

2. Chelsea 1% 

=. Man City  1%

4. Liverpool  0.5%

5. West Ham  0.2%

6. Newcastle  0.1%

=. Tottenham   0.1%

8. Arsenal  0.5%

=. Smaller London clubs that have usurped well-supported provincial clubs because of the capital effect. 0.5%

I would probably have Leeds and Birmingham at 0.1%, but they don't fit the criteria.

Edited by tommo

4 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

The team most to blame for how bad we've been is ourselves. 

We've made bad decisions, after bad decisions and are only now in the last few years fixing them.

Blaming other clubs is a victim mentality. 

Yeah, but Man City’s takeover was the catalyst and then they benefitted the most from it…

Had any other club done what they did to us and leech us into near oblivion using an endless pot of gold, I would have hated them instead…

but it was those parasitic vermin in Manchester 

Edited by DJ_Villain
Typo

I will base my choices on the experiences I had as a corporate suite security door man in the mid 90s....

Newcastle. In the days of ginola et al. Deluded then, as much as now.

Man ure, mainly due to glory hunting words removed. One such type asked me where the nearest bookies kiosk was but insisted in smugly saying he was gonna put £50 on a Cantona hattrick....so I sent him outside the North stand banqueting suite to the furthest ladbrookes I could think of, at the other end of the ground.....fighting through the crowds, 20 mins before kick off. 

Wolves. Really thought that they are our rivals. Plus their mascot at the time used our entrance/foyer area to get changed before a fa cup semi final. Arrogant bonehead he was.....the same bloke who fought Bristol city's 3 little pig mascots on the pitch that time. 

Liverplop - see man ure.

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 1

Â