Most dis-liked teams in prem?

maloneyt

most hated team in prem? (bar bloose)  

134 members have voted

1. 1. most hated team in prem? (bar bloose)

• other
    • man city
    • everton
    • liverpool
    • man u

This poll is closed to new votes

I've "got over" Spurs really - seeing as they got 4th spot last year. If it wasn't going to be us, I'm actually glad it was them instead of Man Citeh, and Redscouse.

Don't really hate Blose any more either. I don't have to work with any of their blinkered knuckle-dragging lot, and even if I did, they've kinda "known their place" for about 5 years now. I actually like that they're in the Prem along with the Dingles and the Baggies.

Oddly, I hated Redscouse last season, but that was more a Benitez thing than anything else. As for Newcastle, I've been working in Geordie land a lot recently, and they've undergone a massive reality check.

So for me, I hate the wanky teams that shouldn't ever be in the Premiership - y'know the waste of a fixture teams.

Like:

Blackpool, Wigan, Blackburn, Bolton and Stoke. Awful, piss-stinky tramp teams that need to bugger off back to obscurity and stop wasting 90mins of our valuable time.

Let's have Derby, Forest, Coventry, even Middlesborough back in the Prem instead of the likes of "less than 10,000 home fans - Wigan shite" anyday.

Bum-arse, northern rat felchers.

Apart from Afrouan Foulaini, I've no problem with Everton. You won't find a dirtier Belgian outside of a Hercule Poirot sex-tape.

In order of "want to **** off and die the most"...

1. Citeh

2. Liverplop

3. Spuds

4. Manure

5. SHA

Same five for me, in the same order.

Citeh, because they have proven that they are a classless bunch of kunts with no respect for anything.

Liverpool because of their arrogance in the Barry situation two years ago and the general cocktardedness of the fans.

Spuds because of Redknapp. And Glaston's PR campaign on here only makes me dislike them more.

Manure because of the glory hunter fans and their initiation of financial muscle by marketing their team heavily in a different **** continent in the 90s to generate money. They created the financial monster that has destroyed the competition.

SHA - because...

Tbh, its only really Blues who I hate. I enjoy it a lot when Liverpool lose, and my pathological hatred of Newcastle United dissipated when they got relegated as it seems their relegation made the media realise that being a big city with only one club doesnt make that club a good one.

So Blues.

1. Liverpool

2.Man City

3.Spurs

i hate Liverpool more than the lot though,i know they wont but i'd love them to go bust.they are a compleat bunch of retards as supporters that think more than any other team that every year is there year..and Shitty and Spurs are just rocket polishers that i can't stand.

Man City are the only club I really dislike at the moment. The club has lost all its identity in becoming a billionaires plaything, they conduct their business with no class and are obsessed with simply buying all the best players rather than building a good team. I'm not sure how anyone can dislike Everton, proper club with proper fans and very similar to ourselves.

obviously sha

then:

citeh (a totally crass club with no hint of decency)

spudzzzz (especially now saggy face is in charge!)

liverplop (deluded fans who wear black armbands for any reason)

manure (think they're godlike)

the barcodes (the most deluded bunch of fuckwits ever)

wet spam (due to all cockernee wahnkahs)

I like the rivalry with wolves and the baggies but don't hate them - they're both kind of 'nothing' teams but as their local, they're a rival!

I think the clubs I really dislike would be Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea and Spurs.

I find it hard to dislike SHA and Newcastle, they just provide me so many moments of comedy gold.

Â