Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

They would love Heskey to leave I asked about the Sunderland rumour to be told if only ! Randy likes Luke Young and felt he was treated as a scapegoat for the Chelsea 7 1 game so doubt they would let him go .

Not sure if they will let anyone go at the moment and allow the new manager to make the decisions . We do need though to move a few off the wage bill and my gut feeling is Heskey / Davies / Beye are the likely most candidates .

It worries me if our board are deciding who they'd like to let go and who they'd not. Lerner shouldn't have an opinion on things like this, he should leave this to the manager.

To be fair it was only ever MON who didnt rate Luke Young, everyone else can see that he is clearly one of the best right backs in the league.

MYSTERYMAN...could you just tell me if Luke Young is happy at the club (im assuming he is now buzzing that MON has left) or is he looking for an escape route?

No way should we be flogging Young, as i said, easily one of the best right backs in the league.

They would love Heskey to leave I asked about the Sunderland rumour to be told if only ! Randy likes Luke Young and felt he was treated as a scapegoat for the Chelsea 7 1 game so doubt they would let him go .

Not sure if they will let anyone go at the moment and allow the new manager to make the decisions . We do need though to move a few off the wage bill and my gut feeling is Heskey / Davies / Beye are the likely most candidates .

It worries me if our board are deciding who they'd like to let go and who they'd not. Lerner shouldn't have an opinion on things like this, he should leave this to the manager.

I agree with this. I suppose it is more defensible while we don't have a full-time manager. But the quote

Randy likes Luke Young and felt he was treated as a scapegoat for the Chelsea 7 1 game so doubt they would let him go
suggests that the owner is becoming too involved in making decisions.

I agree with this. I suppose it is more defensible while we don't have a full-time manager. But the quote

Randy likes Luke Young and felt he was treated as a scapegoat for the Chelsea 7 1 game so doubt they would let him go
suggests that the owner is becoming too involved in making decisions.

suspect your reading into it to much. Would imagine that Randy would like a manager to make a decision on Luke Young hence at the moment we are not looking to move him out. Without a manager it is easy for Randy to see that Beye, Davies and Heskey are surplus to requirement or that simply we have good coverage in those areas.

MYSTERYMAN...could you just tell me if Luke Young is happy at the club (im assuming he is now buzzing that MON has left) or is he looking for an escape route?

No way should we be flogging Young, as i said, easily one of the best right backs in the league.

Luke commented after the Valencia game that he did in fact love the club, but didn't seem to see eye to eye with the gaffer.

When asked if he was staying, he said he hoped so, but also suggested the issues would need to be resolved.

I'll say that seeing the main issue has now 'gone away', Luke will be more then happy to remain at Villa Park

If we play 1 upfront for alot of the season, Agbonlahor, Carew, Delfouneso/Wiemann, all we REALLY need isn't it?

Well, that depends if they're scoring or not surely?

If they all perform like Carew in front of goal last weekend we'd be well and truly ****

The one thing we've needed since god knows when, is a goalscorer.

Luke Young loves the fans and the club but he has sold his house and bought a house in LONDON . He has never asked to leave his only problem was asking ONeil why he was being played out of position and he was never forgiven for it .

On the thing about Randy and decisions he isn't getting involved nor telling MacDonaold or ONeil previously who to pick or sell . He made the comment about Luke I am told as a fan but he will leave any dealings up to the Manager . Ireland was bought purely as a replacement for an outgoing player of which the caretaker manager was in full agreement with .

Luke Young loves the fans and the club but he has sold his house and bought a house in LONDON . He has never asked to leave his only problem was asking ONeil why he was being played out of position and he was never forgiven for it .

On the thing about Randy and decisions he isn't getting involved nor telling MacDonaold or ONeil previously who to pick or sell . He made the comment about Luke I am told as a fan but he will leave any dealings up to the Manager . Ireland was bouth purely as a replacement for an outgoing player of which the caretaker manager was in full agreement with .

So is Luke Young still looking to leave?

On the thing about Randy and decisions he isn't getting involved nor telling MacDonaold or ONeil previously who to pick or sell . He made the comment about Luke I am told as a fan but he will leave any dealings up to the Manager . Ireland was bouth purely as a replacement for an outgoing player of which the caretaker manager was in full agreement with .

I don't know .

I don't know .

**** hell!! And you call yourself ''in the know''?!?! :lol:

Is Luke Young staying in a hotel then?

On Fonz, let's hope he dosen't go into Luke Moore sulk syndrome. I rate him higher than Weimann who although looks a good goal poacher, his all round game needs a lot of work so would loan him out.

In any case, the Fonz will probably start tommorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone else think KMac doesn't rate Fonzie? Hasn't really featured at all under Kmac so far and wasn't supposed to be on the bench yesterday.

Mainly because Gabby and Heskey were on the bench now that we are playing Young inside. No disgrace for a 19 year old to be below two International strikers.

Anyone else think KMac doesn't rate Fonzie? Hasn't really featured at all under Kmac so far and wasn't supposed to be on the bench yesterday.

It says an awful lot that the completely inexperienced Weiman has got into the early squads in his place!

• 3 weeks later...
No sign of him yesterday either... I asked General whether he was injured or anything.. waiting on a reply back.

He was on the bench for the U21s the other night I think?

If so, not injured, just not selected by Big Mac.

Which is a worry, given the only other striker on the bench is Heskey.

He was on the bench for the U21s the other night I think?

Yeah he was, they brought on midfielders so he didn't get a chance to get on, missed a sitter in the game before and has been looking out of sorts since the under 19s tournament but hopefully he will get his form back, just needs to get his first touch working again as it is looking very heavy at the minute.

It is Stoke, thats was probably why he took Heskey, funny though as soon as we switched to the physical game we were humiliated :(

Â