Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

Delfouneso is definitely fit, I saw him doing a warm up/down with the other subs infront of the north stand at the end of the match. I'll tell you what, that Bannan is a fast little bugger.

it's above

Sarcasm detector out of order today?

Pleased to see Weimann getting the nod, although obviously at Delfouneso's expense wasn't what we all wanted, but Heskey had to be there really to (as has been said) provide experience if required. Having 2 kids on the bench could have been an expensive mistake so for once I am agreeing with Heskey's inclusion. When will Delph be back in contention?

Delfouneso is definitely fit, I saw him doing a warm up/down with the other subs infront of the north stand at the end of the match. I'll tell you what, that Bannan is a fast little bugger.

Hes not only quick, but has more talent in his left toe than Albrighton :winkold:

Its his stature thats holding him back at the moment. But i can see Macca and the rest of the staff building that strength up over the next couple of months, and giving him the odd ninety in Europe and the Carling cup, aswell as a few sub appearances in the league.

It's all good IMO. It measn that Delfouneso will have to work even harder in training to get a place in the playing squad and Weimann will have to work harder to keep himself there so a win - win. It seems that the players have a bit more belief that hard work in training will merit a place in the squad not just seeing the same names on the team sheet match after match.

It's all good IMO. It measn that Delfouneso will have to work even harder in training to get a place in the playing squad and Weimann will have to work harder to keep himself there so a win - win. It seems that the players have a bit more belief that hard work in training will merit a place in the squad not just seeing the same names on the team sheet match after match.

And it gives other kids near to first team squad, something to aim for.

His attitude will be the key to him making it at the moment they feel Weiman has the desire and attitude over him .

In a nutshell Weiman wants it more

What about young Collins?

There was a lot of talk about the coaches having a lot of faith in him a couple of seasons ago. Is he any nearer?

His attitude will be the key to him making it at the moment they feel Weiman has the desire and attitude over him .

In a nutshell Weiman wants it more

What about young Collins?

There was a lot of talk about the coaches having a lot of faith in him a couple of seasons ago. Is he any nearer?

A long way off and not cast iron they think he will make it

MM - do you reckon we will stick with what we've got in terms of our attacking options?

They would have liked Keane pre MON Quitting but now we have no permanent manager and they won't sign anyone other than Ireland now . Spurs wanting silly money anyway for Keane .

So we will go I suspect with what we have just expect more rotation

MM - do you reckon we will stick with what we've got in terms of our attacking options?

They would have liked Keane pre MON Quitting but now we have no permanent manager and they won't sign anyone other than Ireland now . Spurs wanting silly money anyway for Keane .

So we will go I suspect with what we have just expect more rotation

In all fairness, we do have a good squad, and a bit of rotation could be the difference...and getting Ireland to replace Milner.

Reo Coker

Delph

Collins

Sidwell

Gabby

Delfounso

Davies

Cuellar

Heskey

Salifou

All players who didnt feature on Saturday...that is a good squad IMO.

I firmly believe we have players who will look better now because of the formation we will play and the confidence that MacDonald / new manager will give to the fringe players.

Sidwell for me is a prime example of someone who should benefit from it and suddently 4 or 5 players become real options for us .

The squad needs tinkering not a major overhaul .

Ireland and Keane were all we need this season in my opinion .

I firmly believe we have players who will look better now because of the formation we will play and the confidence that MacDonald / new manager will give to the fringe players.

Sidwell for me is a prime example of someone who should benefit from it and suddently 4 or 5 players become real options for us .

Is that taking into account Milners leaving or not out of interest?

I assume so given Ireland but worth asking....

Is that taking into account Milners leaving or not out of interest?

I assume so given Ireland but worth asking....

Yes we lose Milner then Ireland replaces him . I |just don't think there are many better players we can go for out there at the moment who would make a real difference . Keane would be ideal for 2 years before someone like Weimann fully develops.

Â