Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

That's a real shame. It seems like he has so much natural ability. :(

There was a lad in the 80's called Lee Jenkinbs who had more ability than Gary Shaw but didn't have the desire . Shaw did and made it I hope Delfounso does but the signs aint good .

Albrighton has the desire in abundance and has over took him big time Gary Gardner when he recovers will be next major breakthrough

There was a lad in the 80's called Lee Jenkinbs who had more ability than Gary Shaw but didn't have the desire . Shaw did and made it I hope Delfounso does but the signs aint good .

Albrighton has the desire in abundance and has over took him big time Gary Gardner when he recovers will be next major breakthrough

I find it disgusting that some people can't motivate themselves enough to play for a Premier League football team.

How's Weimann by the way MM?

I find it disgusting that some people can't motivate themselves enough to play for a Premier League football team.

4 months unfortunately but another who they rate very highly and had taken over in the pecking order . I don't know for a fact but I think somethink happened during the summer for them to have a downer on Delfounso .

werent delfouneso playing in that under 21 tournament in the summer though? so he missed a large chunk of pre season, at first i thought we was just easing him back into it because he was playing for the under 21s all summer but dont look to be the case now :(

Hope he will get his head down and then hopefully get a chance again because i do rate him just think too much is expected of him when he isnt quite ready yet.

lets hope we havent got another luke moore on our hands.

4 months unfortunately but another who they rate very highly and had taken over in the pecking order . I don't know for a fact but I think somethink happened during the summer for them to have a downer on Delfounso .

That's disappointing, about Weimann. I think I remember you saying about him looking good and I wanted more than anything to see him prove it in the first time.

Such a shame about him and the Rapid game. Cheers for the info mate.

He should look to Luke Moore's rapidly failing career if he needs to gain some desire.

I think Delfouneso will still do well. MON always talked him up and included him in squads - seems more of a falling out with KMac.

Delfouneso you idiot. Pah, so much ability. Was really looking forward to seeing someone with quality. Send him on loan to a Championship club, maybe he might realize he wants to play better level and will work harder for it.

We saw it first with Dalien Atkinson, then the Moore brothers, and now with

Fonz, i regulary watch the reserve games and i saw this coming 2 years ago.

fonz has alot of ability but his attitude will play a major way in which route he will go down. the gabby route or teh luke young route

sadly it looks the latter as he hasnt been given a sniff near the first team this season

Ahem... quick before anyone notices! :winkold:

Â