Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Pootling along at a steady 25mph as I bring my 1-day old girl and my caesarean-recovering wife home from the hospital, and some div in a blue Golf with a personalised plate zooms past us at 50mph, thinking he’s in Fast and the Furious. A minute later and I slowly pull up behind him at an island, as he waits for the traffic. The traffic clears and, again, he speeds off around the island and into the distance. Two minutes later and I creep up behind him again at a set of traffic lights... and then the next set two minutes later :crylaugh:

My mom always said “he won’t get there any faster”!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Rob182 said:

Pootling along at a steady 25mph as I bring my 1-day old girl and my caesarean-recovering wife home from the hospital, and some div in a blue Golf with a personalised plate zooms past us at 50mph, thinking he’s in Fast and the Furious. A minute later and I slowly pull up behind him at an island, as he waits for the traffic. The traffic clears and, again, he speeds off around the island and into the distance. Two minutes later and I creep up behind him again at a set of traffic lights... and then the next set two minutes later :crylaugh:

My mom always said “he won’t get there any faster”!

Well he got there a few seconds quicker!

I was hoping your story would end up with the Golf ending up upside down in a ditch with the fire brigade cutting the driver out. 

• Like 1

On 10/05/2018 at 13:38, Tegis said:

What a day!!! Fever free, beer, sun, two birds!!

2018-05-10 14.34.17.jpg

Nice cock

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Swapped left leg for poultry shocker.

Its just fowl. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

'Gammon' 

Never in a month of Sunday's did I think that word would provide hours of social media hilarity, but it has. 

It has? 

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

It has? 

Basically it’s a debate about whether it’s politically correct to describe faces like this as “gammon”.

Edit - delighted that this post hasn’t duplicated several times for obvious reasons

3FC84F40-2DAF-4168-BAFD-D903C99A1BEA.jpeg

Edited by Shropshire Lad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â