Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

11 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Meh. A 'masterclass' is for talking about in hushed tones in the future; something that future public relations students will immediately recognise as a member of the canon of all-time great public relations moves. Putting an advert in the newspaper is more like 'the bare minimum' than 'a masterclass'. 

And yet, we're still talking about it ;)

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Watching two middle age fat blokes proper going for it playing football in a kids soft play area. It's hilarious. :)Their kids are just watching them. 

Hope neither of them are on Villa talk. :ph34r:

When our kids were little, we took them to a birthday party at their friend's house. The parents had hired a bouncy castle for the garden, which the kids had fun on, until it started to rain, and they all came in. Meanwhile, all the dads had been necking beers in the kitchen, and when the rain stopped, we thought we'd have a go on the bouncy castle. This was the best fun ever - unfortunately, the effect of a load of pissed-up overweight blokes leaping up and down like lunatics on it was a punctured bouncy castle. At this point we decided to leg it and take our kids home, leaving the hirers to explain the damage. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Walk around, meet new people, drink with said new people :D

I'd like to be like that, fair play.

Unless I've known you for about 10 years, I'm terrified of your newness and will try and rib you endlessly to try and enforce my dominance of your BETA ass :lol:

I've only just started to act myself around rob182 and paddywhack. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

I'd like to be like that, fair play.

Unless I've known you for about 10 years, I'm terrified of your newness and will try and rib you endlessly to try and enforce my dominance of your BETA ass :lol:

I've only just started to act myself around rob182 and paddywhack. 

I even met a GIRL last night, I know, so ghey.

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Walk around, meet new people, drink with said new people :D

Fair play, I'm too shy to do that. I would just assume they were being nice to me so they could harvest my organs. Joke would be on them as my organs are shit! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Checked my betting accounts this morning and had more money than I was expecting.

I’ve been giving matched betting a go, but accidentally did the wrong lay as I was in a rush, so both won. The liability wasn’t much anyway this time, but I must be a bit more careful as it could have been an expensive mistake but this time all good.

Â