Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Today. Blue skies, sunshine, few beers outside and then a cracking game of non-league football (3-3 draw) in deepest Lancashire. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Versace blue jeans. Gone back to it for the first time since my late teens - about 12 years ago - it's bloody awesome. It's cheap, smells great, lasts all day, can't fault it. A classic.

Boss. Bottled. 

Timeless. 

2 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Boss. Bottled. 

Timeless. 

Hugo for me. Reminds me of my blond hair (think Gazza Euro 96, but better) and wild nights at Dome II in Brum

81680458HugoBossMan31436440145_143965147

• Like 1

Sorry guys your all wrong. 

1-paris-gallery-paco-rabanne-68451301-65

Tried and tested most of them. I don't even think this smells that great but the laydeez absolutely love it!

Edited by Ryan.

11 hours ago, sidcow said:

Where is that beach? Looks a beauty! 

It's just the main tourist beach on Barry Island, I usually avoid it this time of year, the beaches one bay over in either direction are much much quieter. But for some random reason it was really quiet at that point yesterday.

Sat in a cafe for a while, overlooking the beach, taking my time over a proper coffee and a custard slice the size of a shoe box. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Wears off after an hour. 4/10 would not spray.

Hiding behind the couch hoping nobody mentions Joop

I use joop all the time,  haha.  My favourite though is eau Sauvage though and Fahrenheit. However I a not sure all this aftershave talk deserves to be on the things that cheer you up thread.  I can honestly say I have never been cheered up by applying scent to myself. 

Daily Mail reporting,  they describe how someone unfortunately got their head took off by a passing train on the Gatwick express.

'Emergency services rushed to the scene but despite their best efforts, nothing could be done to save him"

What were the "Best efforts"? Glue,  positive thinking or duct tape.

On 8/7/2016 at 09:15, chrisp65 said:

It's just the main tourist beach on Barry Island, I usually avoid it this time of year, the beaches one bay over in either direction are much much quieter. But for some random reason it was really quiet at that point yesterday.

Sat in a cafe for a while, overlooking the beach, taking my time over a proper coffee and a custard slice the size of a shoe box. 

I must go down to Marco's again, for a custard slice and a pie

And all I ask is a coffee cup and a spoon to stir it by :)

• Like 1

It was Marco's too. I'm usually either a 50p poly cup from the lady that sells buckets n spades, or a posh Bay 5 punter.

But I went middle market and had a slice from Marco's, sat out in the sunshine.

Five different beaches and a country park all walking distance from my house, I do appreciate I'm a very lucky boy.

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

It was Marco's too. I'm usually either a 50p poly cup from the lady that sells buckets n spades, or a posh Bay 5 punter.

But I went middle market and had a slice from Marco's, sat out in the sunshine.

Five different beaches and a country park all walking distance from my house, I do appreciate I'm a very lucky boy.

I had assumed you were in Bay 5, you being posh and all that, but I thought maybe you couldn't see Sully from that far along the beach. :thumb:

4 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Daily Mail reporting,  they describe how someone unfortunately got their head took off by a passing train on the Gatwick express.

'Emergency services rushed to the scene but despite their best efforts, nothing could be done to save him"

What were the "Best efforts"? Glue,  positive thinking or duct tape.

The 'decapitation' story was a social media myth; he simply had severe (ultimately fatal) head trauma. 

• Like 1

Â