Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

**** hell, not very often you catch me in this thread as I'm a miserable bastard 99% of the time

cheers me up that I had an absolute wank day at work, 5pm dived head first into the nearest pub (which is also approximately 5 seconds from my bus stop) had a few pints with me mate, stopped off at the chippy on the way home had mixed kebab meat in a pitta bread with extra chilly sauce got home ate that and now I am cracking a can (got about 9 cans in the fridge which my mates kindly left when they invaded my flat the other day) and am just about to commence with blasting some music out whilst having a nice relaxing beverage or 5

cheers me the **** up that does

The Viz annual. Supposedly it is an amalgamation of previous issues yet I never recognize any of it from before , even though I have barely missed an issue for the last 15 years .

My Free calander of viz adverts from the latest issue is already Hung up. Love viz, the aldridge pryor strip was good in the last one, drunken bakers a bit disappointing though.

Getting and reading through the Christmas issue of Radio Times. I used to obsess over the film reviews and star ratings when I was a kid. Now I tend to read through the whole thing, most of it is naff, but still.

Also, I popped by the market yesterday and got a welsh hog roast baguette, complete with a pile of stuffing and gravy. Mmm.

The missus immediately realising she had got me a rubbish present, the second I opened it. She insisted on returning it, went straight online and bought me something twice the price to make up for it. And it wasn't even a trap designed to make me persuade her the original gift was good, it was a totally genuine act on her part. Good girl ;-)

Â