Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

The Hawkwind track on the new Ford B-Max tv ad. Another 4 or 5 listens though, and it'll be in the Piss You Off thread.

Never really listened to much Hawkwind prior to that ad, now as a result of it I've had 'In Search Of Space' on repeat for the last week. :thumb: Edited by GarethRDR

Are you trying to reaffirm your femininity on here?

Pfft, it'd take more than hair product to do that. I believe the appropriate phrase is "Tits or GTFO". Edited by GarethRDR

Never really listened to much Hawkwind prior to that ad, now as a result of it I've had 'In Search Of Space' on repeat for the last week. :thumb:

Bought it when it came out. Still the only Hawkwind album I own.

my nipper's drum playing has taken a leap forward in the last little while

obvious improvement, which has lead to me getting a couple of better pieces of kit, which in turn has lead to more completely voluntary practise which in turn has caused further improvement

we appear to be in some form of virtuous spiral

Nearly getting arrested in Kuwait today but being let off because I was British :-) makes a pleasant change from when they find out you are British and you definitely get nicked and the fine goes up

Nothing serious if anyone cares. ... it just seems its forbidden to take pictures of the kings palace and one minute I was snapping away the next minute I was surrounded by armed police who initially wanted to arrest me and take my SIM card , but once they found out I was British compromised on just deleting the picture I had taken

Stewart lees comedy vehicle series 2. A Christmas present from my brother that I've finally had a chance to sit down and watch atm

His stand up "Carpet Remnant World" is available online . 2 hours of genius IMO .

If anybody wants nudging in the right direction then PM me.

Must have been a relief

Thing is I've seen pics of the palace on the interweb and there is nothing saying you can't take pictures (not that there are many tourists by and large )

Maybe the King was at home today or something and so different rules apply

They finger print you when you enter the country and for some reason when I came to exit my finger prints didn't match , so as is the Immigration official way they just say "No" like it's your fault .. Anyway she got bored before me and finally stamped my passport and let me leave

Bonus was Qatar airways are running Dreamliners on that route so I flew on them each way today... Great fun With the electronic window dimmers ... Window goes blue , window goes white , window goes blue , window goes white .....repeat for whole journey :-)

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

Our younger cat always wants to eat so sometimes when he comes to pester me for food I ignore him (by that point he's usually had a bowl of food already) then if our elderly dog gets up and leaves the room, the cat will follow him in the hope he might open up another pouch of cat food for him.

He's dumb as well as hungry.

Our younger cat always wants to eat so sometimes when he comes to pester me for food I ignore him (by that point he's usually had a bowl of food already) then if our elderly dog gets up and leaves the room, the cat will follow him in the hope he might open up another pouch of cat food for him.

He's dumb as well as hungry.

cat2.jpg

Â