Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Not the blue ones.

In other Cheer You Up news, I just found out that the rather lovely BBC Yorkshire TV news and weather lady Keeley Donovan

_47069064_keeleydonovan.jpg

...is the daughter of former Villa and RoI playerTerry Donovan

78985292-sport-football-pic-circa-1980-terry-donovan-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=fOqRSGnZREbdOD5U9z9THzPaPJwBA4Zm284sDdS63wi16dUX%2BU2mJTv9TyWeNBWJv2Jk48PvktfuI%2BdTeAu5LA%3D%3D

i just found out ive got a contract at work for the next 18 months :hooray:

in construction your lucky to have 18 days work in front of you so to celebrate ive brought 12 cans of heineken, 2 bottles of tyskie and im gonna give it the missus tonight, both inches

:D

• Like 2

Very cool cat.

Yes he is, he's somewhat of a superstar...there's like 100 vids of him, and they're all funny and cleverly edited. He's a "Scottish Fold", a breed I'd never heard of, but apparently rambunctious and quirky behavior is typical of them. As is a high degree of intelligence.

Claire Forlani was born in Twickenham, London, the daughter of Barbara (née Dickinson), who was English, and Pier Luigi Forlani, a music manager from Ferrara, Italy. At the age of 11, Forlani entered the Arts Educational School in London, where she began to study acting. During her six years at the school, she also studied dance, which led to performances on stage in The Nutcracker and Orpheus in the Underworld.

Forlani's parents moved to San Francisco in 1993, in order to allow for wider casting opportunities in Hollywood films.

She does have some Scottish in her, though...

• 2 weeks later...

Having 3 things currently in the post on their way to me. I know others (Mike?) have said similar before in this thread about the joys of amazon-type things arriving in the letter box but I NEVER have things in the post (other than bills). But at the mo' there's a 1Tb drive, a DVD and a Gordon Ramsay cookbook winging their way to me :D Yeah, so I'm easily pleased. What of it? :P

Having 3 things currently in the post on their way to me. I know others (Mike?) have said similar before in this thread about the joys of amazon-type things arriving in the letter box but I NEVER have things in the post (other than bills). But at the mo' there's a 1Tb drive, a DVD and a Gordon Ramsay cookbook winging their way to me :D Yeah, so I'm easily pleased. What of it? :P

Yeah, it was me. As the high street ceases to exist, I've learned to transfer my euphoria from 'instant' to 'deferred' gratification. Needs must.

Â