Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Even if they had the Flu ;)

Great result though, I'm not fan of the English but I always rather a NH team beat those bloody colonists.

Also, LOL wales. Last minute. Typical.

Australia capped a fine day's Rugby, Wales are now going into pot three along with Italy and Scotland for the World Cup draw on Monday :clap:

To be fair Wales are a tier 1 nation for three months of the year, let's just hope those three months come in the spring and not during the WC , eh? We'd never hear the end of it.

We still haven't heard the end of them winning the Grand Slam in 2005, have we?

WestWorld is on! This has been a brilliant day from start to finish, including opening the first door on my advent calendar and having Swedish meatballs for dinner.

• 2 weeks later...

Snowballs, they are like christmas in a glass. Excellent when paired with a slice or two of good quality stollen! Mmmmmmmmmm.

Has it not crossed your mind that u don't have much luck with the ladies cus your possibly gay?

No man should drink snowball's :)

• Like 1

Has it not crossed your mind that u don't have much luck with the ladies cus your possibly gay?

No man should drink snowball's :)

Haha, it had crossed my mind :P , not that im gay but that im not particularly manly. Manly enough to be assured enough to drink snowballs though, choice of the real mans man.

Â