Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Alex from Pointless cheered me up. 2 pointless answers too.

Here she is in all her glory:

article-1308047896338-0C8DEB5400000578-375647_452x650.jpg

Lovely stuff.

Worst part is that she went all the way to the final first time (and won) so won't be on again.

Felt sorry for the lad she was with. He was well and truly in the friend-zone.

Alex from Pointless cheered me up. 2 pointless answers too.

Here she is in all her glory:

article-1308047896338-0C8DEB5400000578-375647_452x650.jpg

Lovely stuff.

Worst part is that she went all the way to the final first time (and won) so won't be on again.

Felt sorry for the lad she was with. He was well and truly in the friend-zone.

Ha, I watched pointless and thought the exact smae thing, even tweeted about it.

She was/is an absolute stunner.

I missed the introductions so assumed that guy was her brother. She's way too good for him!

She actually seemed really bright too. Worldy.

I was doing some random googling and stumbled across this amazingly insightful post on some sort of Economist Forum

Can one of you Euros explain to me why England gets 4 World Cup teams? England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. They're all part of England, right? I mean, we have 50 states in the US, and it's not like we get 50 different entries to the World Cup. Why does England get 4 separate entries? It makes no sense, from a fairness perspective, and also because England never wins jack. I mean, think how great England would have been 10 years ago had it had Ryan Giggs. But he had to play for Northern Ireland, for some reason no one understands.

I'm serious, please explain to me why one country (England) gets 4 separate entries to the World Cup, when no other country is afforded this right. It's unfair and wrong.

:D

Â