rjw63

Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

Car rental, took the lucky dip option as it was £2 a day more than the Toyota aygo I was thinking about 

Got a 19 plate automatic Mercedes c class

• Like 2

:crylaugh: That promo video. What an absolute pile of arse AIDS.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BOF said:

:crylaugh: That promo video. What an absolute pile of arse AIDS.

That's just bizarre.

Edited by snowychap

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Justin Trudeau's blackface scandals, absolutely despise the guy so this has certainly cheered me up.

We up to 3 now?

Maybe he trying to have enough for a calendar?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

We up to 3 now?

Maybe he trying to have enough for a calendar?

I've just seen someone on twitter describe him as 'the Randy Marsh of Canadian politics', and once you've seen that there's no unseeing it. 

On 17/09/2019 at 08:06, villa4europe said:

Car rental, took the lucky dip option as it was £2 a day more than the Toyota aygo I was thinking about 

Got a 19 plate automatic Mercedes c class

I once ordered a Manual Diesel BMW when we were on holiday in France. Turned up at the desk to be told "we're sorry the only diesel we have is a different model and its an automatic." I went into auto well thats not good enough mode...

Sir, it is a Mercedes C Class for the same price as the BMW...

I SUPPOSE IT WILL HAVE TO DO! :mrgreen:

4 hours ago, bickster said:

I once ordered a Manual Diesel BMW when we were on holiday in France. Turned up at the desk to be told "we're sorry the only diesel we have is a different model and its an automatic." I went into auto well thats not good enough mode...

Sir, it is a Mercedes C Class for the same price as the BMW...

I SUPPOSE IT WILL HAVE TO DO! :mrgreen:

I quite liked it, never had a merc before - ex BMW, current audi - less pokey than both but I got just under 800m out of a tank and it was £78 to refill, my S4 does 35 to the gallon on a good day... 

Also never had a parking camera before, which seeing as I can't park for shit is probably a good idea, the top down one blew my simple mind, will definitely be looking for one of them on my next car

Infotainment bit wasnt as good as audi, maybe because I'm used to it, seemed a bit awkward for certain things and audis virtual cockpit still beats what BMW and Mercedes are doing with theirs 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I quite liked it, never had a merc before - ex BMW, current audi - less pokey than both but I got just under 800m out of a tank and it was £78 to refill, my S4 does 35 to the gallon on a good day... 

Also never had a parking camera before, which seeing as I can't park for shit is probably a good idea, the top down one blew my simple mind, will definitely be looking for one of them on my next car

Infotainment bit wasnt as good as audi, maybe because I'm used to it, seemed a bit awkward for certain things and audis virtual cockpit still beats what BMW and Mercedes are doing with theirs 

Get thee to the "What car do you drive?" thread with This Sort Of Thing. 

• Like 1

That @mjmooney has embraced the verb of 'to Mooney' and uses it himself :D  :) 

• Like 1

I just noticed that I won the day on September 13th. I think that's the only time. Its took me 10 years. This day can only go downhill. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I just noticed that I won the day on September 13th. I think that's the only time. Its took me 10 years. This day can only go downhill. 

I'm surprised you've won it at all chair69 or whatever your name is. 

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Carpe diem. 

• Like 1

Buying those biscuits on holiday that you can’t get at home - you know the ones, like two rich teas with chocolate sandwiched between them.

Oh and the abundance of white chocolate versions of things like twix’s and kit kats

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I’ve never won the day, despite a healthy post to likes ratio.

Its a god damn conspiracy I tell ya!

Â