Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

When you wake up thinking it's Monday then realise it's Saturday.

That's one of the best ever. The reverse version being one of the worst feelings ever. The old 'wake up thinking it's the weekend then it dawns on you it's bloody Monday'

Got a most underhand letter from a Debt Collection Agency this morning, so oddly worded my first reaction was to ignore it. It didn't even claim to be from a DCA, I had to google it to find out who they were from a consumer forum. Not knowing of anyone I owed money to I decided to dig a little deeper, It seems Vodafone hadn't cancelled a contract that should have been cancelled 2 years ago and had been taking the money from my account until the point a few months ago where I reviewed my DD's and cancelled all the dead ones.

So I phoned Vodafone up perplexed as to why they had sent a Debt recovery agency after me when in fact they really needed to refund the money they owed me.

An hour or so on the phone and result. £60 debt turns into £475 credit. Debt collection agency can clearly GFT's with no response required to them because well I no longer owe any money so I really can't see the point in responding and all credit reference agencies will be informed to remove said black marks against me.

Good mornings work

Â